Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

onetrust Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Inform...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-23, 10:55 AM
jwong77
Pole Position

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default onetrust Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Inform...

I cannot get rid of this pop up, am I forced to select "Allow All" to contnue using this forum?

Old 10-01-23, 03:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,337 Likes on 1,423 Posts

I've had issues with OneTrust as well - had one similar to that and you see those little boxes at the bottom? They're poorly formatted options to select and I ended up clicking to figure out which did what. Other times I couldn't click them.

referred to IB hopefully JT can give you some suggestions if messing with those boxes don't work.

Old 10-03-23, 09:27 PM
IB JT
IB Staff

Received 63 Likes on 57 Posts

Hello,

Can you provide us with the browser you're using, browser version, and any add-ons? Is this a desktop/laptop? If so, what is the screen resolution?

We present that overlay to you, due to your state's regulations, but it should not display the way that you show. I cannot duplicate your screen capture, so we need more information.

Thanks

Originally Posted by jwong77
I cannot get rid of this pop up, am I forced to select "Allow All" to contnue using this forum?
Old 11-02-23, 09:52 AM
jwong77
Pole Position

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by IB JT
Hello,

Can you provide us with the browser you're using, browser version, and any add-ons? Is this a desktop/laptop? If so, what is the screen resolution?

We present that overlay to you, due to your state's regulations, but it should not display the way that you show. I cannot duplicate your screen capture, so we need more information.

Thanks
Hello,

I am running Firefox on a Mac. The only add on I have is ublock origin.

Thanks!