Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Tapatalk Android App - Network Error (get_config)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-23, 08:37 PM
cryptodonis
Pit Crew

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Tapatalk Android App - Network Error (get_config)

Hello,

I have been attempting to access the CL forums using the Tapatalk app on Android. Latest version. Android 13 device. I keep getting a network error (get_config) message. After a Google search led me to the Tapatalk support forum thread, I believe it has something to do with your SSL Certificate. Perhaps someone from the moderation team could reach out to Tapatalk and fix this? Thanks so much for your time!!
Old 10-15-23, 11:04 AM
IB JT
IB Staff

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by cryptodonis
Hello,

I have been attempting to access the CL forums using the Tapatalk app on Android. Latest version. Android 13 device. I keep getting a network error (get_config) message. After a Google search led me to the Tapatalk support forum thread, I believe it has something to do with your SSL Certificate. Perhaps someone from the moderation team could reach out to Tapatalk and fix this? Thanks so much for your time!!
We do not support Tapatalk.