Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 10:46 AM
LatinLS430
Instructor

Question New Posts error message

Hello,
I keep getting this message even after it's been a few minutes that I clicked the New Posts button

Is it my computer? This started happening about 1 or so ago.
Old Yesterday | 11:04 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

I looked at the setup for message search options and they are setup normally at the 5 second wait between searches.

I'm guessing something may have been broken with update, but also possible your cache/cookies got a little screwy with new cache coming in so may be worth whacking them for this site to see if it fixes it.
The following users liked this post:
LatinLS430 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 11:28 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LatinLS430
Hello,
I keep getting this message even after it's been a few minutes that I clicked the New Posts button

Is it my computer? This started happening about 1 or so ago.
My guess is, it's not your computer. I started seeing a lot of strange changes to the forum myself in the last day or so.

There seems to be a lot of 'issues' that have just recently come about. It appears to be caused by the Internet Brands software company that provides access to online forum community platforms like Club Lexus uses.

All we can do is wait for things to be corrected. Hopefully there is a backup copy of the forum layout available prior to this snafu that can be used to reconstruct the forum back to how we like it and remember it. .
The following users liked this post:
LatinLS430 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 11:51 AM
Mike728
Lead Lap

I've been getting this for about a week now. I also get it with another Internet Brands forum, so it isn't just this site. I use multiple computers in various locations, so it is not on my end. I've just learned to wait the 5 seconds and it goes away. Still, it's a little annoying.
The following 2 users liked this post by Mike728:
DaveGS4 (Yesterday), LatinLS430 (Yesterday)