Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

DIY Mod Writeups

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-04, 04:55 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY Mod Writeups

I was looking through the site and I couldn't find the DIY writeups that were on here a few months ago. I remember seeing a really good on for the SC for clearing the tail lights. I wanted to see that writeup if it was still on here, but I couldnt find it anywhere. Is it still on here or was it taken down? If its still here can someone tell me where it is?
Old 02-19-04, 05:43 PM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Old 02-19-04, 07:19 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

There are a bunch of DIYs available, not sure if only paid members can see them or everyone.

Here's the one you asked about.

https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2206/1/116/

Get to it from 'Home' tab at the top, then select the "Do it Yourself' option under articles.
Old 02-19-04, 10:01 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the link but it didnt work. I guess its only for paid members now. When I click on the home tab I used to go the to Do it Yourself link but now I dont see it there. I was just going to see what kind of materials they used to clear them and see if they were the same as what I used but its no big deal. I was bored and I was just messing around anyways. Thanks tho

EDIT: OH and sorry about where I posted this. I meant to post it in this forum but I guess I didnt leave the clubhouse section before I clicked new thread.

Last edited by jimmit; 02-19-04 at 10:03 PM.