Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Many forums But...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-04, 12:20 AM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Many forums But...

Lately I have visited many forums as I am currently looking for a new car and like to find out as much as I can on an automobile before I buy it. I do own a SC400 and love it to death.
I just wanted to add that with all the forums that I have visited I am yet to find one as active or informative as CL. I love this board and through my travels have grown to appreciate it for what it is, the most informative and helpfull automobile board out there. Props go out to all the mods and all the contributors that have made this board what it is.
PEACE
Old 02-29-04, 05:27 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Many forums But...

Originally posted by HotBoy
Lately I have visited many forums as I am currently looking for a new car and like to find out as much as I can on an automobile before I buy it. I do own a SC400 and love it to death.
I just wanted to add that with all the forums that I have visited I am yet to find one as active or informative as CL. I love this board and through my travels have grown to appreciate it for what it is, the most informative and helpfull automobile board out there. Props go out to all the mods and all the contributors that have made this board what it is.
PEACE
Agreed 100%!!!

Deserves to be said every once in a while.
Old 02-29-04, 07:18 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Many forums But...

Originally posted by Richie
Agreed 100%!!!

Deserves to be said every once in a while.
My sentiments exactly! I cruise other boards all the time, and some of them just plain annoy me!! LOL

CL is def the best!