Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Mailbox suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-04, 07:19 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Mailbox suggestions

I just have a couple suggestions with regards to the current CL mailbox setup.

1) Can we have a feature that has a 'Preview Message' button so that we can preview the PMs we type (just like when posting a new thread or replying to a post)? I think it makes sense to have it, and it would make the mailbox more sophisticated to work in.

2) I know we have a feature where it lists the number of read/unread/total messages when we enter the main forum, but how about a graphical feature (when entering the Private Messaging page) that displays the percentage (%) of your mailbox being full (just like when going to the main Yahoo or Hotmail mailbox)? I think that'd be more logical to see than just the # of messages in a person's mailbox.

BTW, both of those mailbox features mentioned are seen in the lexusownersclub.com website. Anyway, hope any of you consider this some thought.
Old 03-23-04, 10:24 PM
LS400
Club Lexus Editor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like your suggestions. I'm not sure how flexible vBulletin is with modifying the PM function (can always crack it), but I think it should be looked into so that members who utilize the PM function will have an easier time.