Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

i know that there is a reason for everything...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-04, 12:45 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default i know that there is a reason for everything...

but some things (not many at all) seem to not make tooo much sense to me. in the classified section of CL, hands down, the GS section is the most used and then the SC and wheels section are basically the same. so how come the SC and GS section ONLY get 7 pgs. back of posts and the wheels section gets ONLY 4 pages of posts??? i know if i use the search function, i can recover some older stuff, but sometimes i cant remember what the name/brand of the item is that im looking for, but if i saw the post, i'd remember. maybe a few more (or a lot ) more pages would help. just a thought
Old 05-30-04, 03:20 PM
The_Hitman
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe you can go to the bottom of the page (not all the way, but its down there) and you can select how far back you want the posts to go.. You can choose all the way back to the beginning, or a few months. That will give you many more pages of posts
Old 05-30-04, 03:57 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

well, that just goes to prove that CL is PERFECT!!!!.... thanks for the tip to
Old 05-30-04, 06:13 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

Originally posted by The_Hitman
I believe you can go to the bottom of the page (not all the way, but its down there) and you can select how far back you want the posts to go.. You can choose all the way back to the beginning, or a few months. That will give you many more pages of posts

Yep, you can change it to go as far back as you like. All three of the forums go back the same amount of time by default (30 days), the GS and SC classifieds forum just have more posts in those 30 days so there is more to see than the wheels forum .