Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

dumb question....what's EOS?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-04, 12:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by Hameed
The Xmas party sounds interesting.......
well, imho, if you are really coming over, we definitely need a meet, although it probably won't be in the scale of the eos
Old 08-17-04, 01:06 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
well, imho, if you are really coming over, we definitely need a meet, although it probably won't be in the scale of the eos
Now that is what is called pressure. If you organize a meet just because I am coming, imagine the pressure on me then..............
Old 08-18-04, 05:01 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

cally is so big i can't why u guys can't get more than 100 lexus's at a meet. florida was kinda dead when i came down here but we quickly went from our 1st meet 12 cars 2 our largest meet last december of over 50 lexus's within a year. its hard 4 us cuz we really can only use Oct.-April 2 do meets cuz of rain season down hear....its funny but if FL. and GA. ever put our heads 2gether we could do 100 easy i think, thats why i'm really waitng 4 the dragon and nopi 2 pass so we can down and really get an 05 super east meet going. if planned right the numbers would b mind blowing....but thats a dream right now. good luck 2 u guys in the west coast with EOS. i really want 2 plan a trip out there one of these years. dave,mike, when the next couple events r over and u guys rest a bit, lets the ball rolling on 05( )
Old 08-19-04, 08:07 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The one thing you folks in SE & Cali have in common is good weather. that makes
all the difference in the world. i'm still a newb around here but always welcome a
meet when i can get there. it's just that we only have May-Sep (maybe October if
things are warm) to get together so it's really difficult to hang out and meet each
other. one thing that does seem to carry over though is that - true to CL form - there's
always a lotta' good vibes at the meets here. good people, for sure.
Getting together next year for a NE/SE meet is gonna' be special if we can
pull it off.
I'm kinda' bummed that i found out about CL so late, i was just out in SoCal in
August of last year and would have loved to visit and meet everyone. oh well, maybe
in 2006...

RMMGS4, is that "Single Day Event" a hard limit? give HAMEED a couple of decades
and he may be able to reach 400 cars. lol! j/k HAMEED.
-d.
Old 08-23-04, 02:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Hameed
Now that is what is called pressure. If you organize a meet just because I am coming, imagine the pressure on me then..............
well, let's just say i am facing the same kind of pressure now

more to come later on why and what

Last edited by rominl; 08-23-04 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-23-04, 02:19 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by bluelex
cally is so big i can't why u guys can't get more than 100 lexus's at a meet. florida was kinda dead when i came down here but we quickly went from our 1st meet 12 cars 2 our largest meet last december of over 50 lexus's within a year. its hard 4 us cuz we really can only use Oct.-April 2 do meets cuz of rain season down hear....its funny but if FL. and GA. ever put our heads 2gether we could do 100 easy i think, thats why i'm really waitng 4 the dragon and nopi 2 pass so we can down and really get an 05 super east meet going. if planned right the numbers would b mind blowing....but thats a dream right now. good luck 2 u guys in the west coast with EOS. i really want 2 plan a trip out there one of these years. dave,mike, when the next couple events r over and u guys rest a bit, lets the ball rolling on 05( )
actually i think youa re partially right. getting quite a few cars is no problem, 30 40 easy. however to gather like over 100 cars at a meet, that's tough coz' we will have to organize a lot of people to drive it from other cities, could be well over 400 miles away. it's not easy when you take all schools and work into consideration