Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

ATTN: DAVEGS4 (Forum Administrator)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-04, 10:08 AM
GX470forme
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN: DAVEGS4 (Forum Administrator)

While I don't disagree with you locking those 2 threads.

I think it is wrong for you to allow reckless posts about racing and reckless driving to even be on the forums. Why not make that a grounds for being banned?

Racing and reckless driving is both illegal and puts innocent lives at risk. I do have a copy of that thread saved and if I ever find out the license plate number of that Civic_____ guy I will hand it over to the CHP.

There is a place and time for racing (road tracks) but not on the public freeways and i think it is
irr-responsible of this forum to allow it PERIOD.
Old 12-04-04, 10:46 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think the guy was trying to get away more than trying to race

he was following the poor guy for 2 hrs

but calling the guy names

and saying thats why you want a gun under your seat

to do what with this gun ....follow him and shoot him

way out of line .....way way out of line

suprised you didnt get banned either

Old 12-04-04, 11:02 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,420 Posts

We have a 'site suggestions and questions' forum for posts like these. There is also a private message (PM) feature if you have questions for an individual person like this one as it was addressed to me.

I'd wager that EVERYONE on this forum (including me and I'd bet you too) has done something illegal on the road at some time and has put other people at risk, intentionally or accidentally. Are you going to turn yourself in to the cops too? Do you NEVER speed on the highway or haven't accidentally run a red light? I see from one of your prior posts that you say you carry a gun under your seat. Is that legal? No. But, it endangers me and my family too because of your recklessness in ignoring the gun carry laws. Let me have your license plate number so I can call the cops too.

Bottom line is that you and I don't know if the guy was telling the truth, embellishing something that happened to make it more exciting to tell or just totally making up the story. That's what the internet is...words. Unless you witnessed the actual incident yourself to file a complaint you have no idea what the real story is.

If that happens there are these people called police officers that enforce the law you can call. On this forum the 'law' are the forum rules and guidelines and telling a story isn't against them.

BTW in reviewing posts for this response I want to remind you that cursing IS against the forum rules you agreed to when you joined our forum. You were one of the contributors to having the initial thread closed. I ask that you discontinue your foul mouth when posting from this point forward. I also noticed you have borderline threatened other members on more than one occasion (examples below). That type of activity will get you banned from our forum as well.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=116300
Originally posted by GX470forme
While opinions vary, and it is fine to express them, there is no need to be an *ss. Tell you what, you come and talk ***** to me in person if you want to bad mouth me, don't go acting like a child and do it behind a keyboard. Be a man, I would be happy to meet you in person if you want to act a fool.

If you want to debate an issue that is fine, but don't go making generalizations about me or my family, if you have something to say to me that isn't in good taste then you come to my face and look me in the eye and be a man.
It IS wise to suggest a physical altercation with a cat (why the h*ll are people cats now) in my case. Being a Marine in Special Ops, I think I can handle myself quite well against anybody. H*ll, they have to de-train us after some of the stuff that we are trained to do.

So, I suggest to you that you buck up and trade that skirt for some fatiques and stand a post.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=142170
What a *****ing idiot you are!!!! ....You could have killed a lot of innocent lives with your *****ing ego.

For it's people like you that I want to carry a gun under my seat.

If I was driving away for the weekend with my wife and child and you and this other a*shole ....

Again, A*SHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
ClubLexus is not the police to enforce traffic laws but the moderators WILL enforce the rules here. You've broken them repeatedly, do not continue these types of behaviors on our forum.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 12-04-04 at 11:04 AM.