Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

How Do I...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-05, 05:39 PM
IS300Meli
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Do I...

How do I post pictures along with my ad on this site? Do I have to do it as a link or can i put the picture straight onto the page so that you dont have to click to view it? Somebody please assist me on how to do this....I've never gotten on one of these forums before...Thank You!
Old 01-25-05, 06:36 PM
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lightbulb

Melissa........right?

Hi and welcome to CL!!
To attach a photo when either opening a thread or replying to one just hit the tab that says "Manage Attachments" under "Additional Options" at the bottom of the screen and then "upload" it to this server. To attach multiple photos (more then one)in one post they have to be "hosted" someplace on the net and then linked to your post. You can upload them to your ClubLexus Gallery if you choose.

As far as creating a signature try reading this. Even though the following directions are for the old server/format it's pretty much the same rules.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...355#post971355

Hopefully that's not too confusing and it helps.
Good luck!
Old 01-25-05, 06:40 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,276 Likes on 1,383 Posts

Originally Posted by IS300Meli
How do I post pictures along with my ad on this site? Do I have to do it as a link or can i put the picture straight onto the page so that you dont have to click to view it? Somebody please assist me on how to do this....I've never gotten on one of these forums before...Thank You!
Sharp's got you pointed in the right direction, just a couple of posts down in that same thread explains how. Like he said it's in the 'old format' but most everything is the same.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...362#post971362