Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

test image / text wrap post

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-05, 08:28 AM
meinoc
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default test image / text wrap post

I'm trying to figure out how to post a new thread about a carpc project I just completed and can't seem to post the images within the text, so I'm testing here. I copy / paste the text & images but then all images are dropped and I need to add them via attachments, but then I think they end up at the end.....

[IMG] IMG_0156 (Small).jpg [/IMG]

I want my image (like others have done) in the midde of these two paragraphs. I'm inserted image tags and it does not LOOK like it's going to work. I could place my images over on another site and then link them but that seems silly. I've read the FAQ's (maybe the wrong ones??) and it really does not specify.

Any assistance for getting this done correctly would be helpful -- even if it's a link to the FAQ cause I don't mind reading.
Attached Thumbnails test image / text wrap post-img_0156-small-.jpg  
Old 04-16-05, 11:34 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,367 Posts

Here's the FAQ on how to link images (see method B)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...362#post971362

You need to host your pictures somewhere before trying to link them. You can upload them to our gallery (see menu item at top of the page) if you don't have them somewhere else.
Old 04-16-05, 03:07 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and put some socks on

lol

welcome to CL

looks good so far