Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Weird Climate Control lighting problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-05, 05:23 PM
L. L. S.
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
aw crap. Now all eyes are on me!!!

anyhow, i'm not saying you have to build a bullet proof product, by all means No. But when you or everyone else starts to say, "you get what you pay for" it gets very very annoying because no one knows about all the mishaps. Do they know about other members on the SC boards sending in their units 3, sometimes even 4 times to get their cluster done? Notice I did not even say done right, because there's still something that is wrong with the unit after completion. You can't blame shipping companies all the time. I know of at least 3 here in so cal, and 3 on the east coast having to send in their units more than once. It gets annoying for them because they actually DO drive their car everyday, and it's an inconvenience for them to take it apart, send it in, and get it back, having to repeat the process over and over.

I'm not saying that you don't fix your the bad products, you do fix them, but don't say "you get what you pay for" or "we only use quality products" blah blah blah. AND please don't tell me the FOIL that was SPRAY painted black is a quality product.

Hm.... I seem to recall this thread....
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hlight=lextech

Also, I receive PM's about how you delete members posts when they say ANYTHING bad about your business. LLS may not be a moderator with powers to delete a thread, or close one, but I'm pretty sure OLT is. Last time I checked, the two entities are the same person, NO? Conflict of interest... I THINK SO!!! You don't see Steve Ganz deleting his few threads or posts about Carson. Or what about Leatherseats.com? You don't see them deleting anything that would hurt their business.

Also, im not talking about Jose or Tyrk. I know what they have done and what not. I know how people seem to think of you as a "savior" to this community by offering your products. Yes, more power to you, BUT, I was refering to a local member who has done his own work, and his own research to his his car done. He doesn't post up here on CL, just like many MANY veteran members becuase they see the direction this forum is heading. NOT GOOD.

Im not doubting your skills, or your job, or anything like that. I just want to keep CL informed. Hey, if that's your income, more power to you. Don't abuse your moderator status for the benefit of your business. I've seen it first hand on these forums. And you can't single me out...... im not the only one.
I am not allowed to interfere with any threads in any way. House rules. That stops your conspiracy theories in the dirt cold. You can scream at the top of your lungs and in BOLD until the cows come home, but the fact remains nothing on CL has ever been deleted by a vendor of any kind, it is not allowed. This thread looks open to me???

To answer the ultimate question, O. L. T. is an owner, not a C.S. or vendor rep.

You want my opinion on Mayo, but you have no information on the story at all. I won't even begin to get into that. You want background on Mayo's looney tunes life, ask Justin how great he is to deal with on headlights. 'Nuff said.

Wow, one bad thing that wasn't our fault.

Last edited by L. L. S.; 07-08-05 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-08-05, 05:28 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by L. L. S.
I am not allowed to interfere with any threads in any way. House rules. That stops your conspiracy theories in the dirt cold. You can scream at the top of your lungs and in BOLD until the cows come home, but the fact remains nothing on CL has ever been moderated by a vendor of any kind, it is not allowed.
you weren't allowed until you got caught. it's not a conspiracy theory either.

yes, CL has never been moderated by a vendor of any kind, it is not allowed. But who is to stop OLT from deleting a post in the LLS vendor secttion? You've done it before.... and i already proved it to other moderators.

let me refresh your memory. and i quote.... " why don't you keep your smart *** comments to yourself." This was a PM made by you, to a member on this forum AFTER you deleted his post. I rest my case. Conspiracy Theory? NO.... proven FACT.

yes, this thread is open, but this morning, it was locked for a short moment. By you, or someone else... i dunno. And I'm not crazy either. I saw it with my own eyes.
Old 07-08-05, 05:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

OK everybody, enough fun for the day.

Originally Posted by TWISTED II
this is gonna get no where really fast, so we can discuss more in my thread once i have a perfect end result for 50 bucks total. with needles, climate and everything working perfectly.
Twisted - be aware that if you post that thread on CL or offer sales via PM you need to be an approved ClubLexus vendor first. You've already started quoting prices, announced intent to become a vendor, etc. So here is your advance notification about what has to happen first. Click on the 'advertise with us' link under the banner advertisement for details.