Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Member Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-05, 01:31 PM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Member Info Thread

I had a thought the other day. Could we have a thread that members can post a little bio, location, pic of the car, pic of the member, contact info (or sorts), etc.. I think I would be nice to put a face with the car and visaversa and to know a little about the member. This came to mind because there are 3 or 4 members relativly close to me and I have no idea what their cars look like and what they look like.

I know there was another thread similar to this, so we can maybe take that thread and add some pictures and whatnot. Kind of like a registry of sorts. It would be nice to know some people in other cities if your were traveling etc..

Just a through.

-Nick
Old 08-07-05, 02:10 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey man,

Been trying to find out about people around here also so we could have a mini meet. Where in KS are you?

Jonny
Old 08-07-05, 02:23 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,466 Likes on 1,618 Posts

Might be better off posting at least in your regional forum.
Old 08-07-05, 06:40 PM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dx3
Hey man,

Been trying to find out about people around here also so we could have a mini meet. Where in KS are you?

Jonny
I live in Lenexa, it's on the west side of Kansas City. I tried posting on the regional forum but I got no response at all. I figure that I might get a better response in the GS forum and because I own a GS . We need to round up the midwest owners and have a mini-meet of sorts.

-Nick
Old 08-07-05, 06:44 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nick,

I am down for a meet whenever we can get it organized. Let me know,

Jonny
Old 08-07-05, 10:01 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by beaterKU
I had a thought the other day. Could we have a thread that members can post a little bio, location, pic of the car, pic of the member, contact info (or sorts), etc.. I think I would be nice to put a face with the car and visaversa and to know a little about the member. This came to mind because there are 3 or 4 members relativly close to me and I have no idea what their cars look like and what they look like.

I know there was another thread similar to this, so we can maybe take that thread and add some pictures and whatnot. Kind of like a registry of sorts. It would be nice to know some people in other cities if your were traveling etc..

Just a through.

-Nick
Make that drive man!!
www.lexfest.net

We usually have a thread in the CLubhous every once in awhile where people discuss age, occuaption etc. This comes to mind
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ht=significant