Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

HELP!!!!! Do u know where he is????

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-05, 07:33 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I talked to him a few times in PM. I know he posts over on HIDplanet.com under the same name. Maybe look there see if he has posted recently
Old 08-08-05, 07:35 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UptownGS
is he in the industry? i know he was doing lights n everything but if you'd like send me his name and the business that he operates and I can make sure they get a bad rep throughout the industry and I gaurantee they'll plummet within a year, unless they're backed by the mafia.
Note to self: do NOt **** off Uptown GS
Old 08-09-05, 05:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

I wanted to post an epilogue to this complaint...

Stan was out of the country in Germany and had made an error in the shipping address he couldn't confirm until he got back in the states. Alexis-Kia has a DHL tracking number.

I encourage ALL members that make posts like this to consider the fact that 'life happens'.... I sometimes disappear for a week at a time due to work and don't respond to anyone too. Raising a public alarm like this sometimes unneccesarily damages people's reputations. That's why we have a 30 day waiting period for buyer/seller feedback can be posted.

I'm well aware that sometimes things do not turn out for the best in cases like this. I just think we should expect that people do have good intentions and get unavoidably sidetracked sometimes.