Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

My Gallery "non car related pics"?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-05, 04:01 PM
Fiya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Gallery "non car related pics"?

I had quite a few pictures in my gallery that I linked to for the Digital Photography forum. They were all deleted because no cars were in them I don't mind that they are gone. But I want to know the rules behind the gallery? If I am posting something for CL but it is not "car related" should I use some other source?

I realize there is a lot of room for taking advantage of the gallery, so I would like to know what is allowed. Thanks!
Old 09-08-05, 06:32 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 391 Likes on 271 Posts

I think you answered your own question. Only things related to cars are technically allowed in our gallery here. Signatures are allowed, so that you can use it. But random images and things cannot be allowed. I suppose if you photoshop something for someone, that can be allowed, but taking pictures of your cat/dog/trees/houses cannot be uploaded to our gallery here. It's nice to reserve the room on our gallery for pictures of our cars only. You can always use WebShots or Photobucket or Photoshack for free uploading space.
Old 09-08-05, 10:45 PM
Fiya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
I think you answered your own question. Only things related to cars are technically allowed in our gallery here. Signatures are allowed, so that you can use it. But random images and things cannot be allowed. I suppose if you photoshop something for someone, that can be allowed, but taking pictures of your cat/dog/trees/houses cannot be uploaded to our gallery here. It's nice to reserve the room on our gallery for pictures of our cars only. You can always use WebShots or Photobucket or Photoshack for free uploading space.
I thought they might allow "CL stuff"... Like if I wanted to share some vacation pics in the Digital Photography section. Or a pic to go along with some random topic in the Clubhouse. I guess I just want to know the rules. Should there be a Lexus in every picture in the gallery? I saw the sticky in the Clubhouse about pics but it says "non car related" I thought this could include pics specifaclly for a thread in CL
Old 09-09-05, 01:27 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

there are no exceptions. pics in a thread are attached or find a free host, there's hundreds of them.