Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

User name drop box in thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-05, 06:31 PM
Alexus-Kia
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default User name drop box in thread

When ur in a thread and u slick on the members name on the side a drop down menu comes with profile,PM ,all posts and add to buddy list BUT i think there should also be users gallery.

It will make it alot easier to go to and find a members gallery if that choice was included in the members name drop box

Kia
Old 10-04-05, 01:40 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 432 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by Alexus-Kia
When ur in a thread and u slick on the members name on the side a drop down menu comes with profile,PM ,all posts and add to buddy list BUT i think there should also be users gallery.

It will make it alot easier to go to and find a members gallery if that choice was included in the members name drop box

Kia
Good point, I agree fully. It's *annoying* (dare I say) to click on gallery, click on search within the gallery (people have a hard enough time finding our main search function, but let's not turn over that rock again), and then typing in the users name. I am ok with doing this, since I use tabbed browsing with Mozilla, but the drop down menu idea would certainly make things a lot easier.
Old 10-04-05, 01:57 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Good idea, will look into it. Not quite as easy to do as one would think (at least from my knowledge of how we'd have to do it).