Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

L Tuned Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-05, 03:48 PM
akim47
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default L Tuned Parts

I've noticed that you can order the Rando kit or the TTE body pieces from Ltuned. Is there any type of discount out there available like there was on the Tanabe springs? Just thought it was worth asking... how about the auto couture or the jp kit. anybody have any idea on when those will be available? I just called tein about their c/o's - no word as to when they might come out.

AK
Old 11-14-05, 09:07 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by akim47
I've noticed that you can order the Rando kit or the TTE body pieces from Ltuned. Is there any type of discount out there available like there was on the Tanabe springs? Just thought it was worth asking... how about the auto couture or the jp kit. anybody have any idea on when those will be available? I just called tein about their c/o's - no word as to when they might come out.

AK
Umight want to PM Supratrd here
Old 11-14-05, 09:21 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,257 Likes on 1,371 Posts

AK,

As 1sick suggested, please use the private message feature of the forum to contact member 'supratrd' or pick up the phone and call Carson Toyota and ask your questions of them.

As posted clearly in the rules of the forum you posted in, the Vendor forum is for CL-approved vendors (only) to post group buys and special deals for our members. It isn't a bulletin board to send them a message please
Old 11-14-05, 09:48 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
AK,

As 1sick suggested, please use the private message feature of the forum to contact member 'supratrd' or pick up the phone and call Carson Toyota and ask your questions of them.

As posted clearly in the rules of the forum you posted in, the Vendor forum is for CL-approved vendors (only) to post group buys and special deals for our members. It isn't a bulletin board to send them a message please
That was my bad Dave, I moved it to the wrong forum.