Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Buisness With Carson

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-06 | 10:28 AM
SC3005SPD1
Lead Lap

Angry Buisness With Carson

I dun believe this... its been a month since i ordered a lower quarter panel extention. I ordered the right side n these fools sent me the left side. I called LUIS SALAZAR and aranged for ups to pick it up and they arrived 2 wks later! I called him on friday and he said that they recieved it and the right part is there and its gonna get sent out that friday and it should be here by weds. Today is thursday and i called back and guess what! they didnt even recieve tha damn part yet. And now he tellin me i should get it by tues and hes gonna over night it. This is not good buizness man. My car is in the shop n I cant have these guys waitin on this part. Im def not satisfied wit this . Im juss givin you guys a heds up I shoulda juss got da part from aliga

Oh yea do you think i can get a refund even tho i cancelled out my card that i used?
Old 03-09-06 | 10:31 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by SC3005SPD1
I dun believe this... its been a month since i ordered a lower quarter panel extention. I ordered the right side n these fools sent me the left side. I called LUIS SALAZAR and aranged for ups to pick it up and they arrived 2 wks later! I called him on friday and he said that they recieved it and the right part is there and its gonna get sent out that friday and it should be here by weds. Today is thursday and i called back and guess what! they didnt even recieve tha damn part yet. And now he tellin me i should get it by tues and hes gonna over night it. This is not good buizness man. My car is in the shop n I cant have these guys waitin on this part. Im def not satisfied wit this . Im juss givin you guys a heds up I shoulda juss got da part from aliga
I understand your frustration but starting a thread about the issue will not fix it. Carson has been a sponsor here since day one and I am sure they will try their best to assist.
Old 03-09-06 | 10:36 AM
SC3005SPD1
Lead Lap

I know but its rediculous thou... i ordered it feb 7th its march 9th. I dun like being ran around. If you tell me you got the part waiting and now u tellin me its no dere yet and i gotta wait longer. Now what if they send me the wrong side again or the wrong yr this time.
Old 03-09-06 | 10:39 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

I think this is the one and only time I have ever heard bad things from Carson. Luis has helped me in the past and I was very happy with the service. Hope you and Luis can get it resolved.

Jonny
Old 03-09-06 | 10:42 AM
SC3005SPD1
Lead Lap

i herd good things about them thats y i didnt hesitate to use them. I dont know about it in the future
Old 03-09-06 | 10:48 AM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Eventhough it will not fix the problem, I think it's good to know if a vendor drops the ball. It will keep the vendor on its toes. Perhaps it will even help them avoid problems like this in the future, so it helps everyone involved.

I've never had a problem either with Carson, but being in S. CA, I just go pick up the parts. Either way, I'm sure you will resolve your issue with Carson.
Old 03-09-06 | 11:24 AM
Okcomputer
Rookie

I had the exact opposite happen with my part. It was orderd and they said it would take 3-6 weeks to get here. It took about 4 days.
Old 03-09-06 | 12:01 PM
933005spd
Lead Lap

I tried to order parts...

emailed and left 2 messages.

Same thing with TM

Ready to buy and nowhere to buy my shocks and springs from.

Guess my money is no good anymore...
Old 03-09-06 | 12:15 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

is Steve Ganz still the parts dept manager? contact him and complain
Old 03-09-06 | 01:34 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
is Steve Ganz still the parts dept manager? contact him and complain
yes he is. i am sure he reads this and will respond accordingly. they definitely have some of the best customer services i have seen, i am sure they will do it right especially seeing this complain
Old 03-09-06 | 02:15 PM
SC3005SPD1
Lead Lap

I sure hope so
Old 03-09-06 | 02:57 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Default Apology

Guys first of all I would like to apoligize to Brian for the delay. When I first ordered the panel, I ordered the wrong side. Once Brian notified me I schedualed a call tag to pick the item back up and get the correct side. Brian then notified me that UPS had not shown up to pick up the part. A call to UPS and I was informed that they had not schedualed three call tags I had requested. I let Brian know and re-schedualed the call tag. I did say that the part was here because my dealer daily checked stock and said it was there. When I recieved the part back from Brian I found out dealer daily made a mistake and has to order the part for me. So I offered Brian to NEXT DAY ship the item at our cost for the delays we experienced in getting his part. As many of you know, this is not how we do business at Carson Toyota. I have been doing my best to deal with a few errors in the order while trying my best to correct the situation. I offer this not as an excuse, but as information of what has transpired in what should have been a straight foward transaction for Brian.

Brian please feel free to call me when you get a chance. It is not a problem to take care of the refund to a different card. You should feel free to voice your concerns to me as well though. When we spoke during this process, and I have informed you of what has been going on and you did not voice your concerns, or request for a refund. So it took me by surprise to read
your post today, after we just spoke a while ago and nothing was said about how you wanted to proceed.
Old 03-09-06 | 03:13 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Guys first of all I would like to apoligize to Brian for the delay. When I first ordered the panel, I ordered the wrong side. Once Brian notified me I schedualed a call tag to pick the item back up and get the correct side. Brian then notified me that UPS had not shown up to pick up the part. A call to UPS and I was informed that they had not schedualed three call tags I had requested. I let Brian know and re-schedualed the call tag. I did say that the part was here because my dealer daily checked stock and said it was there. When I recieved the part back from Brian I found out dealer daily made a mistake and has to order the part for me. So I offered Brian to NEXT DAY ship the item at our cost for the delays we experienced in getting his part. As many of you know, this is not how we do business at Carson Toyota. I have been doing my best to deal with a few errors in the order while trying my best to correct the situation. I offer this not as an excuse, but as information of what has transpired in what should have been a straight foward transaction for Brian.

Brian please feel free to call me when you get a chance. It is not a problem to take care of the refund to a different card. You should feel free to voice your concerns to me as well though. When we spoke during this process, and I have informed you of what has been going on and you did not voice your concerns, or request for a refund. So it took me by surprise to read
your post today, after we just spoke a while ago and nothing was said about how you wanted to proceed.
That is why I will continue to do business with Carson
Old 03-09-06 | 03:27 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty
CL Folding 25,000

Carson Just got my business!!!
Old 03-09-06 | 04:52 PM
tkracing
Lead Lap

I have done numerous transactions with Carson. Steve has ordered me many hard to get parts from Japan and has always come through and well before it was expected. Gordon,Luis,and Colin have all come through for me as well and I know they will come through for me in the future Nothing but praise to Carson on my end!

Quick Reply: Buisness With Carson