Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Idea for a new sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-06, 06:30 AM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Idea for a new sub forum

I am a member of several other online message boards and they all have a Buyer/Seller Feedback forum. This has proven to work very well in spreading the word (good or bad) about a good number of transactions between members.

Just a though. This was brought out by a transaction that I had with a board member, specifically a board sponsor, with whom I am having a heck of a time getting a refund with.

-Nick
Old 11-15-06, 08:07 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Nick, that's such a good idea that we added one in June 2004

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-forum-147/

Link below, please be sure to read the forum rules on waiting period to resolve the issue & links before posting negative feedback.

What we don't have is a method of consolidated feedback for vendors which is what it sounds like your issue is. Shoot me a Pm with your situation.
Old 11-15-06, 08:13 AM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hehe. I'll just go ahead and shove my foot in my mouth! I looked and looked this morning before I posted and didn't find it. Turns out it is right in front of my face.

Opps, sorry.

Nick