Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

misguided user

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-06, 09:05 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe it was 2-3 years ago when i got the 32 white upgrade. What' does your warranty cover? You website is down.
I have 2 leds that are flickering / out. One started flickering last year and finally is dead (most of time). And one is flickering 5-10 times / sec. It's annyoing as f. What do you suggest.
Old 09-07-06, 06:12 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
I believe it was 2-3 years ago when i got the 32 white upgrade. What' does your warranty cover? You website is down.
I have 2 leds that are flickering / out. One started flickering last year and finally is dead (most of time). And one is flickering 5-10 times / sec. It's annyoing as f. What do you suggest.
It's been a month and no response yet. I'm sure OLT is subscribed to this thread..
Or should I create a whole separate thread for this problem.

Update: the tach needle that was replaced 2 times has the same problem. A black spot whever the weather is above 70 degrees.
Old 09-07-06, 03:05 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

Why don't you write sales at lextech.org like everyone else instead of posting here? I don't own LLS, I only help when there is no attitude involved - I'm just a sideline helper these days. Haven't owned it in a long time. No one on this forum, in this thread, or anywhere else can help you except LLS, so......... why are you posting here? Cause you want to keep posting in a forum about it, yeah? If I had a product and it had a problem I'd write an email to the manufacturer. When I have a tech issue with toyota I don't make a post or thread and hope toyota will come by and solve my problems. I write toyota.

WRITE LLS.

PS- if I can help, feel free to pm me, but I'm only good for info and questions... you gotta email LLS for service stuff.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 09-07-06 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-08-06, 06:28 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Why don't you write sales at lextech.org like everyone else instead of posting here? I don't own LLS, I only help when there is no attitude involved - I'm just a sideline helper these days. Haven't owned it in a long time. No one on this forum, in this thread, or anywhere else can help you except LLS, so......... why are you posting here? Cause you want to keep posting in a forum about it, yeah? If I had a product and it had a problem I'd write an email to the manufacturer. When I have a tech issue with toyota I don't make a post or thread and hope toyota will come by and solve my problems. I write toyota.

WRITE LLS.

PS- if I can help, feel free to pm me, but I'm only good for info and questions... you gotta email LLS for service stuff.
LOL, how predictable. You are the one who promoted this product, you are the one who serviced my dash, and you are the one who received my money. And now all of the sudden, you have nothing to do with LLS and you are simply a bystander?

Where do you see my attitude in my previous posts. I said my dash is a junk and that you aren't replying to this thread. And what if I DO have a attitude? Wouldn't you be f'n annoyed if this happened to you?

I'd like to start a thread and see if there's anybody else with this kind of problem, but of course, the thread would immediately be locked or even completely removed.

PS: Since you said you are no longer with LLS, there's nothing you can do for me. I have all the info I need- that it doens't last more than 2 years. And I assume you will be impartial as to which side you are on. Unsatisfied customer vs a company with poor product.

Why is this even a sticky still?
Old 09-08-06, 09:11 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

It's been a month and no response yet. I'm sure OLT is subscribed to this thread..
Or should I create a whole separate thread for this problem.

Update: the tach needle that was replaced 2 times has the same problem. A black spot whever the weather is above 70 degrees.
LLS is no longer a vendor on Club Lexus. Contact them off the forums instead of expecting folks to read here and respond... it's that simple. The LLS user account is disabled.

This thread is stickied because there is a huge amount of detailed cluster info in this post that gets asked over and over. It's not about sales except when people drag sales stuff into it as you did.

Back on topic please.
Old 09-08-06, 11:16 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
LLS is no longer a vendor on Club Lexus. Contact them off the forums instead of expecting folks to read here and respond... it's that simple. The LLS user account is disabled.

This thread is stickied because there is a huge amount of detailed cluster info in this post that gets asked over and over. It's not about sales except when people drag sales stuff into it as you did.

Back on topic please.
Dave,

I merely stated how my cluster isn't working, and asked about what the warranty policy is. And I didn't get any anser. Then somehow OLT brought in "attitude" of mine and made it personal. Dave, I know you can be a little more impartial than this. Was I so out of line to mention what's not working on my dash that I paid $300 for?

Edit: and like you mentioned, this will be my last post in this thread, so it stays on topic.
Old 09-08-06, 12:21 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

Dave,

I merely stated how my cluster isn't working, and asked about what the warranty policy is. And I didn't get any anser. Then somehow OLT brought in "attitude" of mine and made it personal. Dave, I know you can be a little more impartial than this. Was I so out of line to mention what's not working on my dash that I paid $300 for?

Edit: and like you mentioned, this will be my last post in this thread, so it stays on topic.

Just to clarify, I am not being 'partial' in this matter at all. I just want to keep this thread on topic and not clutter it up with a bunch of stuff that should be being handled either in its own thread, or even better off the forum directly with the vendor.