Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

n00bs in the SC forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-07, 09:33 AM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

make it like bimmerforums where you can't create a thread until you have X amount of posts... =) same goes for putting attachments to threads and PM's...
Old 04-04-07, 02:42 PM
emoshun
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2nd that...
Old 04-12-07, 11:23 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Well forums are for all to openly express opinions and post comments. If you restrict people to create threads just because they are new to the forum, it takes away from interaction, and the whole point in having a forum.

Why not just make a website and let people read what the "veterans" have to say?
Old 04-12-07, 11:54 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by milky
Well forums are for all to openly express opinions and post comments. If you restrict people to create threads just because they are new to the forum, it takes away from interaction, and the whole point in having a forum.

Why not just make a website and let people read what the "veterans" have to say?
Huh? what good are forums if all of the Veterans leave because of the newbs' laziness to search? What's the point of building FAQ pages/websites if newbs don't care of it? Have some common sense here...
Old 04-13-07, 12:48 AM
TopSCecreT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
Huh? what good are forums if all of the Veterans leave because of the newbs' laziness to search? What's the point of building FAQ pages/websites if newbs don't care of it? Have some common sense here...
lol, i still lurk here and there and i was suprised at the number of "i'm new, want wheels, but can't afford them, what's the cheapest, i want to drift, i want this, i can't afford this...blah blah" threads

it's sad
Old 04-13-07, 03:02 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
Originally Posted by TopSCecreT
lol, i still lurk here and there and i was suprised at the number of "i'm new, want wheels, but can't afford them, what's the cheapest, i want to drift, i want this, i can't afford this...blah blah" threads

it's sad
There's your response. Thank you TopSCecreT.