Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

To Sewell Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-07, 07:10 AM
lexsteve
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4

If you're calling Darrel directly (as you posted) and leaving him a message personally, you're making the mistake.
Mistake???

This is taken directly from the website...

How to Contact Us
Speak with a customer service
representative: 888-909-6633

Well.... this number has Darrel's greeting. This is where I left the message. The only number posted on the site.

So again... If this guys is soooo busy that he can't service his customers, then maybe he should change the number to ring to "some of the other folks who work for him to help"
Old 10-12-07, 07:27 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Originally Posted by lexsteve
Mistake???

This is taken directly from the website...

How to Contact Us
Speak with a customer service
representative: 888-909-6633

Well.... this number has Darrel's greeting. This is where I left the message. The only number posted on the site.

So again... If this guys is soooo busy that he can't service his customers, then maybe he should change the number to ring to "some of the other folks who work for him to help"

Sorry, you should have stated that you called the general number.

Regardless, one day turnaround is not an expecation I think anyone should have if you're looking for an ugent order from a remote store (CL vendor or not). If you want something that fast, get it local. Or plan better so that it isn't such an emergency and you have a little lead time.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 10-12-07 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-12-07, 10:09 AM
lexsteve
Driver School Candidate

Okay... I take back some of the bad things I said...
Darrel finally called me and said he was very sorry that it took him so long to call back.
He is a really nice guy and is very helpful once you get a hold of him. If you dial the dealership at the 214 number, and ask for Darrel, he answers right away.
Old 10-12-07, 11:09 AM
t.is350.h
Lexus Test Driver

I think you owed him an apology too.
Old 10-12-07, 02:33 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

I'd also like to let folks who read this thread know that Darrel is a proud new father (again).

He was at the hospital on Monday and Tuesday of this week (during the timeframe of the post above) with his wife who had an emergency c-section and they now have their third daughter

He says he did find time to work some during those days, but of course his response time was limited and sometimes you just don't have time to put in place full backup plans when there is an emergency like that.

Congratulations again Darrel