Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

To Sewell Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-07, 05:30 PM
pingu
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down To Sewell Lexus

Sewell Lexus must not want my business.

I sent a PM several days ago; I do not get a response. I called them and I don't get a call back. I understand that they may be busy but this is borderline ridiculous. I have money thats itching to be spent for parts and I can't get any customer service. Off to the stealership I go I guess. I can't sit around and wait for these guys for a week to get any kind of help. I'm busy also.

The only reason I called/pm'd was because their website was missing one of the brake shoes I need to replace on the GS300.

Talk about no customer service.
Old 10-02-07, 08:16 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Call Darrel direct. He always helps me without any problems...

Jonny
Old 10-02-07, 08:47 PM
pingu
Lexus Champion

I think I did. The 888 # on the site.
Old 10-03-07, 10:42 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pingu
I think I did. The 888 # on the site.
Chris, I see your PM sent to us on Sunday morning and have reviewed the number of questions. In reviewing these questions I believe you are attempting to verify fitment to your GS as well as verifying the price shown of each part number.

In lieu of this, if I may, would like to respond to your PM with your email address or in this thread you have started, I'd be more than obliging to build a shopping cart for you.

I will patiently await your response.

Darrel
Old 10-03-07, 11:50 AM
pingu
Lexus Champion

I never received a PM in my inbox. I have not deleted any PM's. If I had gotten a PM, I would not have needed to call your directly.

I already ordered the shoes locally, I needed them by Friday. I would not receive then if I ordered them now.

Last edited by pingu; 10-03-07 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-03-07, 12:11 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

Originally Posted by pingu
I never received a PM in my inbox. I have not deleted any PM's. If I had gotten a PM, I would not have needed to call your directly.

I already ordered the shoes locally, I needed them by Friday. I would not receive then if I ordered them now.

Pingu, he didn't say that he PMd you... he said he saw the one you sent Sunday (you started this thread on Tuesday) and asked if you wanted him to reply in this thread or to an email address you specify.
Old 10-11-07, 04:42 PM
lexsteve
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Bad customer service

I agree!! I left a message yesterday midday for Darrel at Sewell Lexus, , and now it's the next day late and I still haven't heard back from him.

With this kind of customer service... he'll never make it.

There is no way I would purchase anything from this guy... If he's this hard to get a hold of while I'm a potential customer, I can't imagine how hard he would be to get a hold of if I had an issue.

He couldn't make a 5 second call... so it cost him $500 in sales.

Last edited by lexsteve; 10-11-07 at 04:47 PM.
Old 10-11-07, 04:50 PM
t.is350.h
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Dx3
Call Darrel direct. He always helps me without any problems...

Jonny
+ 1 to that.....he always take good care of CL members.....
Old 10-11-07, 05:11 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 96 Likes on 88 Posts

ONE DAY

wow.....
Old 10-11-07, 06:00 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by lexsteve
I agree!! I left a message yesterday midday for Darrel at Sewell Lexus, , and now it's the next day late and I still haven't heard back from him.

With this kind of customer service... he'll never make it.

There is no way I would purchase anything from this guy... If he's this hard to get a hold of while I'm a potential customer, I can't imagine how hard he would be to get a hold of if I had an issue.

He couldn't make a 5 second call... so it cost him $500 in sales.
You have to realize Darrel's job isn't to sit around waiting for clublexus orders. It just happens that he is able to help out with online sales. Apparantly he made it seeing how many customer he had . Plus the sewell lexus website is currently being renovated. My guess is that he has lots of work in front of him (putting up part numbers on the website and such).

You got to give the man more than a day to respond. If you need something really bad, your local lexus dealer should be right around the corner.
Old 10-11-07, 06:19 PM
lexsteve
Driver School Candidate

Hey... that's great if he takes care of you...
Just like Pingu, I also need my parts by the weekend. I'm only saying if the guys isn't going to answer his phone (10 attempts to call him), and he's not going to return phone calls timely... I will go to my local Lexus dealer.

The best part is that they generally match (or come close) to his prices. Now, I can have my parts the same day for the same price... his loss.

I'll simply continue to use his prices to get what I need at my local Lexus dealer.

Not a big deal...
Old 10-11-07, 10:00 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by t.is350.h
+ 1 to that.....he always take good care of CL members.....

Same here never had a problem with Darrel always took care of me just give him a call
Old 10-11-07, 10:43 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I've never dealt with Sewell Lexus, but I'm pretty sure Darrel has a life too if you never took that into consideration lexsteve. Upon the hundreds upon hundreds of customers he receives every day, hell possibly every hour, I wouldn't be surprised if it took him a few days to get to you.

If you need something in a hurry, either plan ahead or just go to somewhere local.
Old 10-12-07, 05:15 AM
lexsteve
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Baoser
Well I've never dealt with Sewell Lexus, but I'm pretty sure Darrel has a life too if you never took that into consideration lexsteve. Upon the hundreds upon hundreds of customers he receives every day, hell possibly every hour, I wouldn't be surprised if it took him a few days to get to you.

If you need something in a hurry, either plan ahead or just go to somewhere local.

If he has hundreds of customers every day/hour... perhaps he should get more help with answering the phone, or put something on the website that states it will take him a week to get back to you.

Go take a business class...
Old 10-12-07, 05:28 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

We have 75,000+ members and you can't expect one guy to personally return all the messages left for him.

Originally Posted by lexsteve
If you're calling Darrel directly (as you posted) and leaving him a message personally, you're making the mistake. Call the Sewell parts department and get some of the other folks who work for him to help. You can't expect a one day turnaround on a personal voicemail when you have no idea of his schedule or other committments.

Call Sewell Parts, not Darrel and leverage some of that 'other help' you want instead of trying to funnel everything through one guy.

Quick Reply: To Sewell Lexus