Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Anyone know where I can find Prussian Blue kit in stock

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-08, 03:06 PM
legacy305
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know where I can find Prussian Blue kit in stock

I have to apologize i lost it... my bad Marc

Last edited by legacy305; 03-30-08 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-30-08, 05:03 PM
PS VIP
Rookie

We apologize that we couldn't help you further on the Prussian Blue kit. Perhaps you can give Carson Toyota a shot and maybe they can help you.

However we want to state some facts that you omitted in your thread. It was late last year when you expressed you want to purchase the kit. We went as far as identifying which shipping carrier to use. However, the promised PayPal payment was never received. We did not hear from you until your recent email inquire about the kit again (3+ months). We again replied to you promptly with the price and availability. Again we did not hear from you until your phone call this past Friday. Meanwhile, shortly after your email inquiry a fellow CL member PM us and has been working with us to finalize the deal even though a formal deposit was not made. We had communicated to you the facts and told you we had committed with this member (who made his payment yesterday).

In any event, we are sorry that we can't help you further but hope you can source a kit soon.
Old 03-30-08, 05:30 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Hey Andre, you know these guys don't deserve this. Like I said to you on the phone when we talked, I SWEAR that you ordered the kit a long time ago and thought you had it already. I texted you asking if you got the wheels and kit yet, but you never replied. Anyways, I'm not trying to have bad beef with you.

My direct PM to PS VIP on 03-26-08, 06:13 PM.
Originally Posted by ek9vboi
Originally Posted by PS VIP
Originally Posted by ek9vboi

Hey Mark is that price for the Prussian blue kit still good? I am awaiting for a new CC to come in and I will be ordering it. Please let me know ASAP, plan on purchasing it this week or next week the latest.
Hi,

Yes, we will provide you the price of what we quoted you. Let us know so we can prepare the packages for you ahead of time. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Mark
Hey Mark, get that kit ready for me. Do you accept paypal? Also, I forgot what the actual total was, I keep thinking 1900 shipped.
Old 03-30-08, 07:32 PM
legacy305
Driver School Candidate

no beef son enjoy it playboy!

Last edited by legacy305; 03-30-08 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-30-08, 07:58 PM
legacy305
Driver School Candidate

“To create man was a quaint and original idea, but to add the sheep was tautology”