Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Trying to contact TM Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-08, 01:23 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Trying to contact TM Engineering

I placed an order with them on May 2nd, but havent heard from them since. Is there a way i can get in contact with them? i tried email, and ive even pm'd "DoubleWhoosh" but noticed he hasnt posted in a while.

Thanx.
Old 05-16-08, 01:27 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

did you try calling? (310) 537-6800
Old 05-16-08, 01:58 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

i have tried calling, but their voice mail is full and have left a number for them to call back at.

i placed an order back in may 2nd, and according to my credit card statement, have been charged. but im still waiting for the parts. i tried emailing and got a reply email saying to varify my email was not spam. this was a few days ago, but have not received any email back since. i have also pm'd "doublewhoosh" hoping to get a response but saw he last posted 6months ago.

i only ordered from them after seeing all the posts about their quality merchandise...
Old 05-16-08, 02:25 PM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have also ordered products(mainly Daizen) from Todd directly over the phone, no problems and came in a timely manner. And as of lately I wanted to order a few more things for my LS400. For the last 4 weeks, it has been nothing but neglect. Cannot get in contact with anybody over there in every way possible. This is a very poor turn out it has become...I would have exepcted more out of TM Engineering. 4 weeks with no response is simply no excuse. If they are that busy, then he should know better to hire someone to do return calls...Or is he even still in business???
Old 05-16-08, 03:37 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

thats what im fearing. i ordered the sway bar & bushing kit, and the steering rack bushing kit. but i havent gotten any word since. there is no mention of vacation or anything on their website.

UPDATE: i just gave them a call giving 1 more try and someone picked up! they said some issues with shipping company and they will get right back to me as soon as they get word!

at least thats some sigh of relief, was a little concerned with things taking so long. From the reviews of everyone on this site, they are a great company to deal with hence why i went forth with the order.

Ill keep everyone updated, thanx for all the help everyone.

Last edited by SorrGwa; 05-16-08 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-20-08, 09:14 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Todd is usually there but busy at the shop area...I've learned that if you call enough times, he will eventually have to pick up...TMengineering a one man show but still a good place to deal with...I'm glad you were able to get through...
Old 05-24-08, 02:34 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

UPDATE: they answered my email and said there was some screw up with Fed Ex. got the sway bar kit in! and yeah, you have to call a few times, maybe i lucked out and got someone there at the right time.

cars still at the bodyshop, so wont be getting her back in time to do the install before the show =/
Old 05-25-08, 08:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,389 Posts

Thank you for the update.
Old 05-25-08, 03:07 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Bercasio
4 weeks with no response is simply no excuse.
Child's play.

I can't tell the story, but trust me......

He's a busy man, he'll get to ya when he can.