Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Issues with TM Engineering (no longer an approved CL vendor) - merged threads

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-09, 10:16 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

You have to take into consideration that most all companies charge about $15 or so at minimum to ship stuff. Gota take into account inventory, handling, packaging, etc. I got my front control arm/caster bushing set from them including shipping for cheaper than what Sewell wanted for it without shipping. Also, Sewell didn't have the bushing kit in stock either so I had no choice. If they had it in stock I could of just picked it up from them because they are local to me and are only about 20min away. I bit the bullet and ordered from TM fully expecting that my order was going to take a while. However, I was surprised that it showed up in about a week. That's the only thing I've ordered from them and I'm satisfied. This was about 2 months ago.
Old 05-25-09, 11:23 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I got a set of Tein coilovers from them without issue but that's about 3 years ago.
Old 05-25-09, 11:52 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Well I'm just glad my parts are almost here, hopefully they're the right ones. I only ordered from them because Sewell's website said the steering rack bushings were out of stock. I guess you take more of a chance if you order a bigger item like coilovers or something.
Old 07-21-09, 04:22 PM
Champstar
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i oreder some OEM sway bar bushings from them last week
They came fast but they sent me steering rack bushings instead of the sway bar bushings i ordered
I dont want to send them back for a refund or trade but after reading this thread i might not
anyone wana some new steering rack bushings
Old 07-21-09, 11:52 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Agreed they are great .
I ordered my control arm kit , sway and steering rack bushings .
Talk about over secure , i got 5 different emails for each step of confirmation .
Took just over a week to get to Canada .
100% no problems here , what i wanted for the price i wanted .
I'll 100% buy from TM again.
Old 07-22-09, 12:40 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i ordered the sway bars + steering rack bushings from them last year around may/june. took about a month to get, but from what i read, they were basically a 1 man show at that moment.

but other than that, everything came as is expected.
Old 07-22-09, 04:10 AM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

I ordered from tm eng when the tein v2's first came out and didnt have any problem with them this was about 3 or 4 yrs ago.
Old 07-22-09, 05:05 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've contacted Todd just last week and got a reply that same day...although it was like around midnight but we did send multiple e-mails back and forth.

Just because you guy haven't got a reply back via e-mail doesnt mean his business is lacking. They are a performance shop after all and they deal with walk in customers first.

I want to note that I e-mail a CL vendor just last week and I still haven't heard a reply yet! Running a store front business and online business is a lot of work. Replying to e-mails from the hundreds to thousands of people inquiring parts is practically a full time job.
Old 07-22-09, 06:10 AM
Infamous 1
Lexus Champion

Send them an email letting them know they sent the wrong product. They will send the correct one and an envelop with return shipping paid for. I have done an exchange with them before.
Old 07-23-09, 11:35 AM
Champstar
Pit Crew

sent them an email 3days ago havent heard from them yet
Old 07-23-09, 11:40 AM
Infamous 1
Lexus Champion

I say give it till the end of the week. Worst case, sell them in the classifieds.
Old 07-24-09, 02:15 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Infamous 1
Send them an email letting them know they sent the wrong product. They will send the correct one and an envelop with return shipping paid for. I have done an exchange with them before.
which ones did u get....the ones for the 2001 + i will buy them
Old 07-29-09, 07:32 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by joshoowa
They are a performance shop after all and they deal with walk in customers first.
Except there is no such thing as walk ins. I've been to TM office before and no ones was there at all. Lexus outside were left dirty, even saw AutoCouture's car outside with a flat tire and missing parts (you can read about how Todd had his car for almost 2 years while having his car broken into and not accepting responsibility).

There have been multiple members showing up to TM's place only to find no one responding. Todd may be a busy man doing whatever he's doing, but if he has a hard time keeping up with internet sales, then he shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
Old 11-24-09, 07:11 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

its been 1 month no reply from them, no product

im gettin REALLY pissed off
Old 12-11-09, 03:22 PM
herc8000
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tm engineering

Hey Guys,

I was looking thru posts and I need to get new front strut bushings and I found a company called tm engineering www.tmengineering.net. I ordered poly eurethane bushings 12/6/09 and paid with credit card online at their website and got an automated email saying my order was processed. I sent an email yesterday and haven't received a response. Has anyone ordered anything recently from them ?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Issues with TM Engineering (no longer an approved CL vendor) - merged threads