Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Forum Organization?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-08, 03:01 PM
sc400tampa
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Organization?

OK, this would be a question for the mods. Why would my question regarding a specific problem with my SC400 be moved from the sc400 forum to a general maintenance forum? I donīt see the logic.
And while I am here, wouldn't it help to setup a faq in each car section of the most common questions? It seems from my reading the forums here that an aweful lot of bandwidth is wasted on questions being repeated over and over. And don't say search is your friend, because on this site it can be you can spend hours looking for something as simple as a how-to on changing sparkplugs with out finding productive results. I also spend alot of time on www.miata.net and have to admit from a site friendliness stand point, they are way ahead.
Old 07-21-08, 10:54 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 96 Likes on 88 Posts

a tip for using the search....
narrow down the forums, uncheck "search child forums", and be VERY specific with your wording.