Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

there should be a Video thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-08, 09:11 PM
Skitso-3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default there should be a Video thread!

it would really resourceful! for those looking for diy"s,races, exhaust sound clips,and just stuuf 2 checkout 4 fun! even now im just running thru threads looking for vids of lexus'! i know im not the only so i figured i would just make the suggestion! searching in the dark is really time consuming!
Old 10-09-08, 08:25 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Not quite sure what you're looking for specifically, but there are lots of video threads. The search feature for 'video xxxx' in the correct subforum only takes a couple of minutes. Some forums have them stickyed or in FAQs for compilations. If you'll post specifically what you are searching for I will be glad to help you search up some links.

You can also just go directly to youtube and use their search features if you're looking for random Lexus videos of all sorts of topics like you list.