Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Not Happy w/ L-Tuned!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-08, 07:22 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paranormal, I just wanted to post up here to let everyone know that we took care of this issue. Again I apoligize about the miscommunication I had when I last spoke to you. I was going to call you as soon as the lips arrived and were ready to ship out, which happened to be yesterday. And in tryingto get them ready to send out as soon as I could due to the delay from Lexus, I didnt get back to you in a timely manner.

Originally Posted by ilmilktea
Well....i'm kinda unhappy with them too. I ordered their intake aorund 1 week ago. I got an email says my intake will be shipped shortly by UPS. Then one week later, I don't receive any tracking # or response. Then I emailed them, they now told me that the intake is out of stock and still waiting for new intakes to be arrived, want me to wait another week. If there's any problem with product, should contact customer immediately, not after costomer notice and ask.
The intake orders we have mentioned to everyone that the IS350 ones are on backorder right now. Were still waiting for JoeZ to deliver them as soon as he has them ready. He mentioned waiting for the clamps to complete the intakes, but we will and do notify all our customers with intake orders wit hthe information we receive from Joe.

Originally Posted by is350jonny
i have JDM visors and Fabulous CF pillars ordered also.. they charged me full price even tho i stated in the 'comment' box as told to tell them it was CL group buy pricing.. 3 weeks.. no updates.. no refunds.. only one PM sayin the cashier will recredit my CC.. but that was about a week and a half ago.. order is currently still "in progress... unable to cancel" im gonna wait another week or so before i start calling people.. just because i ordered my lexon roof spoiler a long time ago.. and it took forever also.
Johnny, I just wanted to make sure. Last time we emailed, I sent you an email back from Fabulous. They mentioned that the pillars were about to arrive in a week in their shippment, and I thought you wanted to wait and see if it came in this week, then if not to go ahead and credit the Pillars. But please let me know, if you do not want to wait we can issue the credit today.

Originally Posted by tfz_hebe89
yea I waited 4 months for my front lip to arrive..Luis told me 8-10 weeks, but delay was everywhere according to him..
I remember this order as well, its the LX Mode lip. And I kept you up to date with the delays that LX mode encountered in shipping. Also even kept you up to date with the emails because you were out of ther country and I sent you updates so the person at your home would know as when the lip was schedualed to be delivered. Sorry, not much else I could do on this order.
Old 10-29-08, 10:51 AM
ilmilktea
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
The intake orders we have mentioned to everyone that the IS350 ones are on backorder right now. Were still waiting for JoeZ to deliver them as soon as he has them ready. He mentioned waiting for the clamps to complete the intakes, but we will and do notify all our customers with intake orders wit hthe information we receive from Joe.

When I was ordering the intake from your website, there's no such message saying about that issue, and no email or explanation until i asking for my tracking#. I have no idea whether 250 and 350 share the same intake, but my car is 250.
Old 10-29-08, 12:42 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Almost everything I have ever bought was from Carson/L-Tuned and I've always been very satisfied about the service and everything else I receive from Luis and Steve.
Old 10-29-08, 02:55 PM
LexFather

Okay Luis has responded and asked to send him a PM. Closed.