Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Not Happy w/ L-Tuned!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-08, 04:54 PM
Paranormal
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Not Happy w/ L-Tuned!!!

Not sure what else to do at this point so i am posting here in the forum before i really get pissed & take it personal.

Here is the situation:

I recently ordered a set of JDM visors in the group buy from L-tuned, i called and spoke to Luis directly because he is the one who usually posts on this site. I also had him check the availablity of the GFX kit's he had in stock. My car is Matador Red & it is one of the colors most places still have so i ordered the Front & Rear lip's at the same time as the Visors.

Now that was on 10/15/08, i was told that the order would ship in 2 days once it comes in from Lexus. I called back 2 days later to add a 2nd front lip ( price match from Sewell GB ). When i spoke to Luis he said he was still waiting on the lips but worst case by Monday 20th it would ship.
I called him back wends 10/22 to check the status he was busy but would call me back. Still no follow up; so i called back on thursday & again was told it would ship by Monday worst case. Here it is now 10/28/08 and i have still have not receieved and call back, an email or even a PM from L-tuned. When i called for Luis this morning he was in a meeting so i spoke to someone who told me now the kits are on back order! I left Luis a vm this morning and a PM on here. AGAIN STILL NO REPLY!!!

TOMORROW WILL MAKE 2 WEEKS THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON A LIP KIT THAT WAS IN STOCK WHEN THEY TOOK MY CC INFO.

NOW THEY HAD NO ISSUES TAKING THE PAYMENT BUT I CANT GET A FOLLOW UP CALL OR EMAIL? IF IT WAS A DELAY NO BIG DEAL BUT I EXPECT TO BE MADE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES.

I DONT FEEL I AM WRONG IN MY FRUSTRATION, BUT I EXPECT A CERTAIN LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ESPECIALLY FROM A SO CALLED SPONSOR OF THIS FORUM.

*** Update at the bottom ***

Last edited by Paranormal; 10-28-08 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-28-08, 05:05 PM
toomurf
Pole Position

calm down man !!!!!! sounds like your blood pressure is gonna explode
Old 10-28-08, 05:10 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by toomurf
the way i see it you guys in da mainland are kinda spoiled, we here in hawaii have either Servco to deal with OR we order from japan which takes FOREVER, not to mention everything comes by containership... so whenever i see ppl here on CL complaining about a 2wk delay... i just shake my head n laugh...

*back on topic now*

hope everything works out for you.
Old 10-28-08, 05:23 PM
trinityhk
Lead Lap

Paranormal.....you need to CALM DOWN. Theres no need to "call amex and file a claim for fraud". This is L-Tuned you are talking about, not some 2nd rate website that does shady dealings. Yes I do agree that its taken too long to get your stuff and Luis should have called you back long ago but theres no need to call your credit card company. You said you talked to a customer service manager yea? What did they say? If Luis isnt talking to you just ask to speak to someone above him then....

Im sorry this is happening, Ive never heard of nething like this happening with Luis. I had a great transaction with him when I got my black pearl emblems and carsontuned cf grille.
Old 10-28-08, 05:23 PM
Paranormal
Driver

Originally Posted by toomurf
Im cool i just dont appreciate poor customer service & im pretty laid back guy until i feel im being taken advantage off.
Old 10-28-08, 05:28 PM
Paranormal
Driver

Originally Posted by trinityhk
Paranormal.....you need to CALM DOWN. Theres no need to "call amex and file a claim for fraud". This is L-Tuned you are talking about, not some 2nd rate website that does shady dealings. Yes I do agree that its taken too long to get your stuff and Luis should have called you back long ago but theres no need to call your credit card company. You said you talked to a customer service manager yea? What did they say? If Luis isnt talking to you just ask to speak to someone above him then....

Im sorry this is happening, Ive never heard of nething like this happening with Luis. I had a great transaction with him when I got my black pearl emblems and carsontuned cf grille.
That is the exact reason i posted here because i wanted feedback & wanted to make the forum aware of the issue. I am about to post the update ....
Old 10-28-08, 05:35 PM
Paranormal
Driver

Default *** Update ***

The customer service manager called me back with an update, She stated there was a error made and that my parts arrived today & would be shipping tomorrow.

Now that wasnt difficult, im not an unrealistic guy but it wasnt until i hit tilt with being ignored that i was able to get a reply.

** Yes i did receive a PM from Luis just a minute ago apologizing for the issue and he took ownership of the error. ***
Old 10-28-08, 05:43 PM
1_alterdis
Pole Position

Default Chill Pill

Chill Luis is cool guy and he will take care of you!
He has always been good to me, sometimes he is just swamped!!!!

thats all!

No need to cal Amax!!!
Old 10-28-08, 06:22 PM
LexFather

Seems the problem is solved. Please let us know when ur package arrives so we can close this.;

Old 10-28-08, 08:18 PM
DaWhole9
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont know why everyone is telling the guy to calm down....He orders parts that are in stock and his card is charged and he cant get a call back for 2 weeks???? I dont care who I am dealing with....If I pay my money and something doesnt go right, they gotta tell me....
Old 10-28-08, 08:41 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

OP posted this today at 454pm. he provided an update of resolution, on this forum, today at 528pm and 535pm confirming Luis took ownership of error...that in itself sounds in order. (issue posted, issue resolved and posted in timely manner)

gotta agree: if you're gonna charge me, the fair expectation would be to provide timely updates regarding my order. basic c/s.

i've had good and ok transactions with Luis; nothing major that would completely deter me though.
Old 10-28-08, 09:38 PM
ilmilktea
Driver School Candidate

Well....i'm kinda unhappy with them too. I ordered their intake aorund 1 week ago. I got an email says my intake will be shipped shortly by UPS. Then one week later, I don't receive any tracking # or response. Then I emailed them, they now told me that the intake is out of stock and still waiting for new intakes to be arrived, want me to wait another week. If there's any problem with product, should contact customer immediately, not after costomer notice and ask.

Last edited by ilmilktea; 10-28-08 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-28-08, 10:35 PM
tfz_hebe89
Lexus Champion

yea I waited 4 months for my front lip to arrive..Luis told me 8-10 weeks, but delay was everywhere according to him..
Old 10-29-08, 12:15 AM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have JDM visors and Fabulous CF pillars ordered also.. they charged me full price even tho i stated in the 'comment' box as told to tell them it was CL group buy pricing.. 3 weeks.. no updates.. no refunds.. only one PM sayin the cashier will recredit my CC.. but that was about a week and a half ago.. order is currently still "in progress... unable to cancel" im gonna wait another week or so before i start calling people.. just because i ordered my lexon roof spoiler a long time ago.. and it took forever also.
Old 10-29-08, 07:21 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll get some information for all of you, any other questions please PM me, thank you

Quick Reply: Not Happy w/ L-Tuned!!!