Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

TM Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-08, 11:21 AM
Infamous 1
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TM Engineering

Is there a member on here that works for them or a contact phone number. I have been sending them emails and I am not getting any responses,
Old 11-04-08, 11:28 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

No one here works for them. They have a contact number, but you'll most likely get a 'voicemail is full' message. Terrible place to deal with. I'd look elsewhere if you wanted products that they carry. In fact, they aren't even an authorized CL dealer because of this whole mess.
Old 11-04-08, 11:53 AM
Red Bully
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They suck never again
Old 11-04-08, 12:02 PM
Infamous 1
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well i accidentally ordered some sway bar bushings when I meant to order steering rack bushings and they said that they would swap them out. I have heard anything from them in 10 days and I have already been charged that balance due. What should i do??
Old 11-04-08, 12:05 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

Wait it out I guess. If by 30 days you haven't gotten anything, file a claim with your credit card company.

Hell, if I went there in person and couldn't get anyone to answer the door on a friendly afternoon, you probably wont reach him by phone.
Old 11-04-08, 03:12 PM
lexusscturbo
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GSteg
Wait it out I guess. If by 30 days you haven't gotten anything, file a claim with your credit card company.

Hell, if I went there in person and couldn't get anyone to answer the door on a friendly afternoon, you probably wont reach him by phone.
Couldn't agree with you more ...yeah you'll have a hard time reaching someone err I mean somebody at the shop
Old 12-15-08, 03:14 PM
gbak39
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am unsure if I am an extreme case, but I just got off the phone with Todd at TM Engineering and he was extremely helpful. We talked for almost half an hour about the Daizen camber and control arm kits. He was very honest with me and actually saved me money from what I was intending to purchase. So far my experience with TME has been great. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
Old 12-16-08, 10:22 PM
CBRA928
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gbak39
I am unsure if I am an extreme case, but I just got off the phone with Todd at TM Engineering and he was extremely helpful. We talked for almost half an hour about the Daizen camber and control arm kits. He was very honest with me and actually saved me money from what I was intending to purchase. So far my experience with TME has been great. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
sent you a PM... let me know if you can help me.