Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Xeon Depot

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-09, 08:09 PM
bigcory
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xeon Depot

Steve,

Can email (crightn@yahoo.com) or PM me.

I tried responding to a PM from three weeks or so ago, but it would not let me do it for some reason. Looks like maybe your PM settings have been changed to no allow private messages.

You send me a replacment bulb to fix an issue I was having with the beam pattern being affected by the bulb. The bulb arrived a week or so ago. I attempted to install it today but found that the base of the bulb does not match the set I was originally sent. There is a square and a half circle notched out of the base to ensure it is sitting right in the housing. The replacement bulb has the half circle to the left, while the stock set and original bulbs I purchased has it to the right.

I included of picture of the two bulbs side by side for comparison.
Attached Thumbnails Xeon Depot-0116091614.jpg  
Old 01-17-09, 09:25 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Hi bigcory,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you however we are closed for our winter holidays until the 30th. I actually posted this in our "XenonDepot Holiday Thread" and you would get the same answer if you emailed or called us.

I don't have my information in front of me as to what type of bulb I sent you (I am on vacation) however can you please send me an email with more pictures of the bulbs to info@xenondepot.com. I would need to see the top of the bulbs.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 01-20-09, 12:31 PM
bigcory
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no problem Steve, I'll take some picture of the bulb tonight for you.