Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Question to moderators

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-09, 05:11 PM
just516in
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question to moderators

how long does it usually take for moderators to accept post with pictures because i new to this forum and i posted some pics of my new desert sage metallic is250 in the official desert sage metallic thread about 3 days ago and they still arent up

thanks

Last edited by just516in; 03-08-09 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-08-09, 05:59 PM
cssnms
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by just516in
how long does it usually take for moderators to accept post with pictures because i new to this forum and i posted some pics of my new desert sage metallic is250 in the official desert sage metallic thread about 3 days ago and they still arent up

thanks
To answer your question; We here at CL only post pics of cars and colors we like and since I don't like desert sage metallic I didn't post the pic - sorry.

CL Moderator
Old 03-08-09, 06:02 PM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dont listen to that guy.

Mods dont have to accept your pictures in order for them to posted.
Your just not doing it right. Be sure you it looks like this.

[IMG](insert link here)[/IMG]

Then take out (insert link here) and add the link of your photo.
Old 03-08-09, 06:13 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by cssnms
To answer your question; We here at CL only post pics of cars and colors we like and since I don't like desert sage metallic I didn't post the pic - sorry.

CL Moderator
^^^^^ wanna be moderator.....hahahhah..just attach the pix, then BAM walla right there!
Old 03-08-09, 06:22 PM
cssnms
Racer

Originally Posted by chris07is
^^^^^ wanna be moderator.....hahahhah..just attach the pix, then BAM walla right there!
I thought it was kinda funny.

BTW, just516in I am just playing with ya. For future reference, this is not the forum for technical questions anyway. There's a whole section for that.
Old 03-08-09, 06:32 PM
just516in
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought it was kinda funny.

BTW, just516in I am just playing with ya. For future reference, this is not the forum for technical questions anyway. There's a whole section for that.
haha yea you better be! jp, but yea i got it to work for some reason it worked perfectly using post quick reply but when i did it the advance way when i got ready to post it said something like please wait for a moderator to approve or something like that
Old 03-08-09, 06:32 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

While not a moderator in this particular forum, I can answer your question. As Ikenn ststed, moderatos do not have to accept your pictures in order for you to post them. However, please do be respectful to ALL of our members (both male and female) and make sure they are "work safe". In order to post your pics, especially multiple pics in one thread do the folowing.

1. Upload your pics to an online site (CL gallery, photobucket, imageshack, etc)
2. Once uploaded, to post here, right click on the picture you want to select from the online sight.
3. Next COPY the PROPERTIES or that particular pic.
4. To post here, click on the "INSERT IMAGE" icon, second icon from the right in the reply box. A seperate window will open up and you need to PASTE the properties in that box. Make sure that there is only one HTTP in the header.
5. Repeat for each additional pic.
Old 03-08-09, 06:39 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

Guys, sorry you are incorrect. Because of a massive amount of spam coming in over the last few months (most of which you never see) we've implemented a background prevention program which requires new members such as the OP to have their posts approved when they post images, email addresses or URLs until they meet certain requirements.

If you're post is questionable (trying to sell something, etc) it may not be approved. They are each reviewed and we sweep through every couple of days at the latest to review them.

For future reference please post questions like these in the site suggestions and questions forum.
Old 03-08-09, 06:40 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

CL Moderator
Oh, and don't pretend to be a moderator please... statement was funny, but new folks might not know how to tell the difference
Old 03-08-09, 06:46 PM
cssnms
Racer

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
statement was funny, but new folks might not know how to tell the difference
Thanks for the recognition Dave! If I was a mod I would of bounced his arss right here!