Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Mods / Admins ?????/

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-09, 06:57 AM
pacinitaly
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mods / Admins ?????/

Why is it on this fourm, when I click User CP I don't see recent answers to my or posts that I answered?

Other forums when I click user cp. I get a window showing other members' posting to the post I attributed to.

also, I tried to snip a screen shot and attach, it says 1280/800 not allowed.

just a ??????
Attached Thumbnails Mods / Admins ?????/-capture2.jpg   Mods / Admins ?????/-capture3.jpg  

Last edited by pacinitaly; 06-26-09 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-26-09, 07:10 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Hi Pac, posts like these go in the site suggestions and questions forum please

The difference is how you have your account setup here for subscribed threads and you probably just need to change it. We don't automatically subscribe you to threads and leave it to members to subscribe to threads that interest them the most (you'll see an option when you reply to a thread or in the controls for a thread when you view it).

If you want to set it up to subscribe to them all the time, edit your profile options

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pro...do=editoptions

And change the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" from do not subscribe to something else (you have options to notify you or just keep track of them like you see on the other forums you mention with "no email notification").

I'd also suggest another way to look at your posts (this is the way I do it) is to use the 'My Recent Topics' up on the top blue menu bar just below where it lists your private messages. It'll list everything you've participated in recently up to a week back so you can quickly check in your your threads.
Old 06-26-09, 08:21 AM
pacinitaly
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Thank you so much Dave
Old 06-26-09, 09:57 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Originally Posted by pacinitaly
Thank you so much Dave
You're very welcome.

And on your image question as the text in your snip says, max is 800 x 600 as an attachment. 1280/800 is bigger than that