Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

tm engineering

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-09, 11:39 PM
baydriver
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default tm engineering

I order a set of bushing over a week ago and emailed them twice and never got a response. Anyone know how to get a hold of them?
Old 09-19-09, 01:05 AM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 89 Likes on 81 Posts

They are SLOW!!! I too ordered a set as well last week, got a tracking number on Monday and BARLEY got a notice today that they were shipped today! I needed them before my trip to EOS this weekend and well, not going to happen! Did you at least get a tracking number?
Old 09-19-09, 09:27 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...gineering.html

if you do a search for them in the 'questions, suggestions' section, it'll pull a whole list of threads on them. for what it is, they've been ripped more than a handful of times...on the other hand, there are those who will vouch for them as well. just do your research and GL, OP.
Old 09-19-09, 11:40 AM
baydriver
Driver

i wished i did my research before hand but didnt think i need to since all the thread pointed to them for the bushing....
Old 09-19-09, 11:42 AM
baydriver
Driver

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster
They are SLOW!!! I too ordered a set as well last week, got a tracking number on Monday and BARLEY got a notice today that they were shipped today! I needed them before my trip to EOS this weekend and well, not going to happen! Did you at least get a tracking number?
I havent got anything from them except my order conformation when I placed my order. They don't respond to any of my email and they only have a fax number on their website, but no phone number
Old 09-19-09, 01:03 PM
sleeper408

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Based on what I've read about TM Engineering, they are pretty much hit or miss.
Old 09-19-09, 01:46 PM
erikbang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check Sewell lexus out of Texas...I've had luck with them.
Old 09-19-09, 02:21 PM
StayBroke
Driver

theyre really hard to get a hold of but usually come through... had the same ordeal with my bushings and my homie knows the guy personally. dude must be busy as hell or something
Old 09-19-09, 03:53 PM
p_r_i_m_o
Driver

Which bushings did you order? I just ordered the control arm bushings from the last week also. I emailed them prior to make sure they were in stock and i recieved a response the next day. I placed my order on tuesday the 15th and recieved my tracking info the next day. Hope we both get our product.
Old 09-20-09, 12:15 PM
V8LexGS
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ERICBANG -

Sewell is out of one of the bushing sets, can't remember but it's either the sway or the steering rack. SO for someone that wants all three.....direct TM is best.

Good luck, I found that letting them know upfront that I am a Club Lexus member made things go faster. Had all three sets in like 4 business days with their cheapest chipping option.