Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Why is there a DUB forum...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-09, 04:43 AM
SYNSEI
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why is there a DUB forum...

Whats the purpose of having a DUB forum if everybody just makes fun of all the cars in it? You should reallocate the bandwidth for something else in my opinion.

-Craig
Old 12-09-09, 05:08 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

The purpose of having that forum is for those who do support that style to have a place to discuss it in peace. Many of the threads you see there have been moved from other model forums where there are comments from folks who not fans of the style. That ends when we move it to that forum.
Old 12-09-09, 05:41 AM
SYNSEI
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahh ok. I hadn't considered the thread movement scenario. It just seemed like people were getting flamed left and right. Thanks for the response, sir.
Old 12-09-09, 06:36 AM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very interesting but I totally understand. From what I see, the majority of folks here go with 19"-20" wheels and have there cars lowered. I've seen it where a person gets negative feedback or even flamed for presenting there DUB-themed car. It's almost like its written somewhere on the site that you cannot slap on 22's or 24's (or higher) and not lower your car Me personally, I tried to get into DUB but lost interest in it quick. Out of curiosity I just went into that forum and saw some familiar threads that reminds me of why I don't browse in there anymore.