Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Wtf??

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-09, 05:52 PM
Tyrone Alf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf??

Why do my new threads/posts only show up for me when I'm logged in, but are invisible to the rest of the community?

I've made a few jokes in some of DVSIR's threads but he's a friend and was laughing right along with me so I hope I wasn't blacklisted for my overuse of personality.

But even if I was, someone please at least let me know. Thanks.
Old 12-12-09, 12:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

You've made several questionable posts that violate our terms of service including ugly ethnic slurs, cursing and a number of personal attacks.

Your account has been placed in a review mode so that moderators can continue to watch your posts to determine if you are going to turn things around or we cancel your membership.

I'd strongly suggest taking another read of the forum rules you agreed to follow when you joined CL and making a good attempt at following them.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq.php
Old 12-12-09, 09:35 PM
Tyrone Alf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's certainly understandable. I'm not going to feign ignorance or try to argue your point. I like to joke around but in the future I will refrain from using offensive statements. Some forums are more lax than others so I'll save that stuff for the fullsize bronco website. Lol.

However, there's no reason to post if my posts can't be seen. With this in mind, how does one get out of review status? Thanks.

Last edited by Tyrone Alf; 12-12-09 at 09:38 PM.
Old 12-13-09, 08:33 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,286 Likes on 1,392 Posts

Thank you. I'd suggest posting as you plan to in the future for the next couple of weeks and then bump this thread for us to review them. We do enforce our rules and expect our members to be respectful of each other.

As I'm sure you know, we do not allow second accounts to be created so please don't try that - it's a violation of our TOS we take very seriously and do take appropriate action when it's attempted.