Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

TM engineering?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-10, 04:51 PM
Boostless
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just to give everyone a hears up, i got an email back from Todd (TM Engineering) saying that he just received a nice sized shipment of the control arm bushing kits. That being said, those of you who have been waiting patiently should see yours soon. Those who are in need of these, best bet is to order up now while they are still in stock!
Old 07-27-10, 09:18 AM
pwesseler
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostless
just to give everyone a hears up, i got an email back from Todd (TM Engineering) saying that he just received a nice sized shipment of the control arm bushing kits. That being said, those of you who have been waiting patiently should see yours soon. Those who are in need of these, best bet is to order up now while they are still in stock!
I Hope so, I'm on Day 63. I'd email him asking where my **** is but that doesn't work so i'll just wait. Cross your fingers for me gentleman.
Old 07-27-10, 03:16 PM
fastryan
Driver

screw tm. i wont ever give them another dime.
Old 07-27-10, 11:55 PM
toy4life86
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel for you 60 days hopefully now that they got em in stock they keep in stock for the members i spent 300+ with them bought everything they had except springs and ball joints
i bought tie rods
but i think they should be shipping out quickly now i got my order
ill let u guys know
Old 08-03-10, 05:13 AM
pwesseler
Pit Crew

Day 70.

Has anyone else got their bushings? Boostless mentioned receiving?
Old 08-03-10, 08:38 AM
Chris98GS4
Pole Position

Wow. Day 70?
That's why I just decided to go OEM.

I don't have the time.
Old 08-03-10, 08:55 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

God this thread is still alive..
Old 08-20-10, 10:20 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol i waited over 90 days. lame
Old 08-21-10, 07:23 AM
MAUFKNCED
Driver School Candidate

Been waiting since Jan.... Doubt there coming. But I will try and find this jacKa** next time im in soCAL.
Old 08-26-10, 07:56 AM
Grantville
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Boostless
I got my kit from TM w/o the uppercontrol arms and w/o the #1 LCA bushing (I got the caster arm which is the #2 LCA) three weeks ago. I just received an email on Tuesday that the rest of the bushings have arrived and will ship ASAP.

I think this is more an issue with Daizen Sport Tuning.com that TM. It seems TM is the last deal for the Daizen Bushings, which is curious. As the Daizen website indicates they new stuff in developement for the Lexus cars. It would be nice if there was communication or information direct from TM regarding this situation.
Old 08-26-10, 07:58 AM
D-Boi
Lexus Test Driver

I wish i had some skills, to make this stuff theres so many people out there that need these bushings
Old 08-26-10, 08:21 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Grantville

I think this is more an issue with Daizen Sport Tuning.com that TM. It seems TM is the last deal for the Daizen Bushings, which is curious. As the Daizen website indicates they new stuff in developement for the Lexus cars. It would be nice if there was communication or information direct from TM regarding this situation.
Daizen has announced "new stuff" on their site for over 4 years now, and NOTHING has ever become of it.

TM is the ONLY REAL source for Daizen. All the other Daizen Authorized dealers listed, order their stock from TM. If TM doesn't have the parts you need, it's no surprise that the dealers won't have the parts either.

For all intents and purposes, TM and Daizen orders are managed through one person and one person ONLY.

Don't ask how I know.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 08-26-10 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-27-10, 12:22 PM
rstreidl
Rookie

Has anyone tried the MAC auto part kit thats for sale on Ebay that has all the different control arms, tie rods, stabilizer links, ball joints for $450?
Old 08-28-10, 03:41 PM
TxLexus400
Lead Lap

looks like the USPS lost one of my shipments from TM now im trying to get my money or another shipment i emailed TM but have got no response, this sucks and i need my parts since i prepaid!!!!
Old 08-28-10, 04:28 PM
kene
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Is it really that hard to get shipments of bushings from TM engineering? I got mine in i think it was 1.5-2 weeks.
pIf it is hard, Poly urethane bushing can be made easily from the polyurethane mixes found at McMaster Carr. I think I paid 30$ for a half a paint can worth. And they have different schedule strengths too. I used the stuff to make solid motor mounts for my old 94' toyota tercel after I did the motor swap. If you guys need part #'s or pics let me know.

Quick Reply: TM engineering?