Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

RE: WTB ADDS in the sc classifieds lets help each other cl fans

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-10, 11:36 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WTB ADDS in the sc classifieds lets help each other cl fans

i've really been looking at the classifieds section that belongs to us. I just wanted to take some time and address some issues i have been having i am not a moderator nor trying to be 1 at all. everything is so clutterd i seen about 5 wtb add for Coilovers but when people respond it just falls back to the bottom is pointless and the same for motors and turbo's. i wish we could get just a WTB section like SF has but it prob wont happen at all

i think a good cure for this would be to help memebers who are new here in the right direction. i know some of old men here should be helping the noobs instead of telling them to search. if u know some 1 selling an item here tell the other person so they can get it sold. there's really no point of us buying from other forums when other memeber on the fourm have the item. i personally like buying from other community members and vendors here i think we should keep our money in our comunnity.

because some of dont understand that when u get a paypal deposit is spent with another memeber

i hope others chime in and i hope i dont get an infraction just for addressing my thoughts
Old 03-04-10, 12:23 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

I feel you on the cluttered SC300 classifieds with all the WTB's
Old 03-04-10, 03:38 PM
FAT HEAD
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel you too. i so wish that WTB and FS were separated. it would help everyone involved.
Old 03-04-10, 03:44 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this is gonna get moved...... But i feel same and you know what else would help, if members would only make ONE add for there items insted of one thread for each item
Old 03-04-10, 03:57 PM
GS FONZy
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude it's Ad, not Add. Not trying to be a jerk, I missspell ish all the time too.
Old 03-04-10, 03:58 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 382 Likes on 225 Posts

I believe that every model's classifieds should be in their section, instead of having them all together. For example, where the Performance and Suspension sections are, Classifieds should be in there to. Would make navigating easier.

Just my $.02

This will probably be moved. lol
Old 03-04-10, 03:58 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts

I also agree. It is kind of cluttered at times.
Old 03-04-10, 04:16 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1UZ-GS
I believe that every model's classifieds should be in their section, instead of having them all together. For example, where the Performance and Suspension sections are, Classifieds should be in there to. Would make navigating easier.

Just my $.02

+ 1

/10chars
Old 03-04-10, 04:30 PM
1JZ300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1UZ-GS

Just my $.02

BEAUTIFULLY SAID!

ditto!!
Old 03-07-10, 05:54 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Guys, we will consider the sep WTB forum in the classifieds but there are a couple of issues.

1) Members don't put posts in the right spot 15-20% of the time (including this post, lol). We absolutely will end up having to move posts all the time if both FS and WTB don't go in the same spot. That's a lot of time better spent on more value-added activities for our moderator team.

2) As you know our classified forums are fairly heavily moderated for the safety of our members (ALL moderator team members can moderate them and can take action on any problem post). If we move them under the model forums, there will be a lot less eyeballs reviewing the FS posts. When we have problem sellers, I restrict their access to view ALL the classifieds forums (so they can't just post again in another model subforum) - couldn't do that easily if we spread them out. Also see #1 where members will just start putting their FS in the main model forums resulting in a big mess. Sorry but we will not consider moving the classifieds into the main model forums.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-07-10 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-07-10, 06:25 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 382 Likes on 225 Posts

Makes perfect sense if you view it from that direction.

I suppose I need to step into Dave's shoes more often.