Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Errors more common

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-02, 10:41 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts
Default Errors more common

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've noticed I get more regular error messages. They usually go away the first time when I retry, but the frequency of them occuring is more-and-more often recently. Thought you might want to know.

Here's an example of one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/local/www/html/vbportal/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/local/www/html/vbportal/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Old 06-28-02, 11:29 AM
Static911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Server getting overloaded. I can't even back up data cuz CPU and RAM usage is too high...

Trying to upgrade it too...

Soooo many things to do...

I may have to cap # of users online for a while

Ethan
Old 06-28-02, 02:28 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for clearing that up Ethan, I have been having the same problems sometimes.