Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

genearch...can we let the sneak back in???Pleeeez??

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-02, 12:25 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default genearch...can we let the sneak back in???Pleeeez??

genearch - I definitely understand where you are coming from on the subject of robbsneak......admittedly I was like "look at this joker" when I first saw his pics. But along with myself there are many others here on CL that find him entertaining as hell.

I mean, who else would have the ***** to post something like "watch as I eventually become a Club Lexus icon" ????

I obvoiusly agree that noone should EVER be threatened on this site, but I doubt he truly meant it.

Out of the goodness of your heart, can you let the class clown back in????

Eric
Old 08-20-02, 01:10 PM
Static911

He physically threatened someone on this board. I really don't care if he threatened a moderator or just a another member.

End of story.

Ethan
Old 08-20-02, 05:02 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Question

Why lock his thread in the lobby? CL members can't voice their opinions of him?
Old 08-20-02, 10:36 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Fine.
Old 08-21-02, 02:20 PM
The_Best_GS
Driver

Originally posted by genearch

It's a moot point, he's gone and not returning anytime soon. Belaboring the issue would serve no useful purpose.
Moot point or not, I think that the members should be able to voice their opinion (in the lobby). After all it is a forum.

Its obvious why the topic was moved here.
Old 08-21-02, 03:48 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Default alrighty then

Robb was banned (by Ethan) because he broke the rules in the worst way and for no other reason. it bugs me to no end when people summize that he was banned because of the way he spoke and bringing up the racism issue.

Now.. you want Robb back because he's amusing
genearch - don't get me wrong here. I NEVER implied anything concerning a racism issue or the like. Please don't paint me with that brush. Heck, I never even knew anything about such and "issue" until just now. In fact, I have NO IDEA what the exchange was between the two of you. I was just simply stating that the guy was amusing. But if he can't follow the rules, hey, then it's on him, I agree 100%.

I really can't understand, however, why my thread was moved here, it's basically comes across as CL members not being allowed to voice their opinions, as The Best GS stated.

Please know that my post was only written in a joking manner, that's all.

Eric
Old 08-21-02, 10:41 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by genearch
Sorry Eric,

It wasn't you that implied racism, that was from the "The Borg" thread, 3rd post down. I sincerely apologize for the confusion.

I didn't move this thread here, another Moderator did and I since I wasn't the one that moved it here I won't move it back to the lobby. This is where it belongs and apparently the other MODS feel the same way.

Now I'm not directing this at you in any way, but this concept that it needs to be discussed further is really fruitless. Ethan has made it very clear why Robb was banned and why he's not coming back.

Regardless of the events that led to his banning, he was banned because he made threats of physical violence against another member of ClubLexus, regardless if it was a moderator or a member. He was banned for that reason and that reason alone.

Again, not directed at you, but if anyone wants to discuss this further they can add it to this thread. I'm done with it for good and moving on. Myself as well as the other Moderators and Ethan have other things to deal with, so it's pretty much a dead issue.
i guess the mods (i dont like capitalizing the dam term anymore) feel like more people's opinion is gonna be against them, so thats why they dont want more people to respond to the threads?

BTW ... Trailer Trash... That was Low man.... im not even white.. and i wouldnt even say it to any of my enimies... what a sad moment for ClubLexus
Old 08-21-02, 10:58 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't we all just get along? Honestly? I think robb "kicked himself out." I had issues with above Genearch but resolved by talking to another moderator insted of threatning him. I belive someone who writes his threats in a public place is a danger. He made the choice of making his threats public therefor banning himself.

Chris
Old 08-22-02, 02:53 AM
strongsail
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris, you have pm

Last edited by strongsail; 08-22-02 at 02:54 AM.
Old 08-22-02, 11:47 AM
SCRUFFDOGG
Lexus Champion

Robb really did blow it himself. If he had a legitimate complaint about genearch, and I believe he did, he should have made it public and gotten the support of the other members. This may have gotten the attention of Ethan on a positive note. Once he made his threats and got banned genearch is right, it became a moot point.
Old 08-22-02, 12:46 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

is his ban permenant or just very long temporary?
Old 08-22-02, 12:54 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Default Fair enough

well, no sense beating a dead horse here then. I never fully realized the sensitivity of the this subject.......moving on.

Eric