Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

club lexus sponsoring members?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-11, 10:12 AM
RockRash
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default club lexus sponsoring members?

not sure where to post this but it does seem there are more sc owners online than the other sides. were or are their ever going to be members with RED stars? members who contribute to CL just wondering cause i think it might help out the cl community better

Last edited by RockRash; 03-12-11 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-12-11, 11:25 AM
1GStoEnvy
Lexus Champion

i've read it a few times now, is it me or it doesnt make sense...
Old 03-12-11, 11:28 AM
MidloSC
Driver

Member ratings? Or length of membership?
Old 03-12-11, 11:31 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GStoEnvy
i've read it a few times now, is it me or it doesnt make sense...
i agree, red stars, bronze stars?
Old 03-12-11, 11:33 AM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

This site totally banks off adds there is no reason members should need to pay at all.
Old 03-12-11, 11:39 AM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by JakeBreyck
This site totally banks off adds there is no reason members should need to pay at all.
like the damn pop-ups that come up when you scroll over a certain word. At least I'm on a newer computer now at work. the old one would almost crash when it tried to load those pop-ups.
Old 03-12-11, 12:14 PM
RockRash
Pole Position

forget the diffrent colored stars

no i mean as in like members who are paid members that money goes towards making cl better, events etc. 20$ yr but if their runing of banks etc then i guess their is no need to pay is there
Old 03-12-11, 12:50 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If I pay, will it a fund a grammar and English class for you? None of your posts make any sense.

Cut the crap and get to the point. You want CL to offer a paid membership that will eliminate the ad's, and we get a star? Right? Or did I miss something? What on CL are you trying to make better? A larger/highlighted "search" button perhaps?
Old 03-12-11, 12:57 PM
RockRash
Pole Position

Originally Posted by turbodremz
If I pay, will it a fund a grammar and English class for you? None of your posts make any sense.

Cut the crap and get to the point. You want CL to offer a paid membership that will eliminate the ad's, and we get a star? Right? Or did I miss something? What on CL are you trying to make better? A larger/highlighted "search" button perhaps?
i guess you just summed it up for da me huh ad's dont care for them or about them not like i can't filter them out using my own scripts. grammar go back to school this the net not the work force if you can't read and make things out maybe your the one who needs the help bro. how about a club lexus sticker that says *yay mommie look at me i can use proper grammar NERD* search u can do all that by typing what you want + club lexus = results from google woo .

just then maybe instead of cry babies and a buncha bs threads when you want/need help you got access to a better database that no body else has.

to cut it all down if cl is just some joint funded by banks with no users pitching in then like i said there is no reason... for any of us to even bother forking out cash for benefits that we prob wont ever get anyways
Old 03-12-11, 01:21 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

yotalex,

The first thing you can do to help is not respond to something you feel is a personal attack by escalating. You should report the post and let the moderator team review it. Your thread is getting closed because you did that and degraded further it into name calling.

The other members do have a valid point in asking you to take a few extra seconds to try to post your questions with something closer to proper grammer. No one is asking to to speak the Kings English here, its just honestly very hard to understand what you are saying. It will help both you and the rest of the members if you'll please do that.

From your initial post... The SC member group is the third most active (IS and GS are larger most of the time). We don't currently have a 'paid member' option on CL; our CL vendors pay the bills in exchange for advertising and sales/group buy ability. You can best help the community by pitching in and helping your fellow members and following our community rules

ArodDaLob,
I haven't seen those annoying intellitext pop up links in more than a year. There is also a sticky post at the top of this forum explaining how you can turn them off if you do see them.