Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

D2-AUTOSPORT (issue resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-11, 09:06 AM
3sgte_slow
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks dude, I was thinking about getting something from them too... double think
Old 03-24-11, 10:36 AM
uttam24
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my experience with D2-AutoSport was somewhat similar but not as bad as you. Stephan took forever to send the rims and when he did sent it he forgot the lug nuts. I called him back and he promised to sent me new lugs but in mean while he paid for the temporarily lugs that i got from discount tires. Then next week i got my replacement lugs from him. I mean they did make a mistake but they took care me. I was kind of pissed at the time when he sent the rims late without the lugs but i am over it now. However, they really need to work on the customer service part. Hopefully they will take care of you.
Old 03-24-11, 01:05 PM
SILVRLININ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how vendors are rated or regulated by forum administrators?
Old 03-24-11, 01:09 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

Originally Posted by uttam24
my experience with D2-AutoSport was somewhat similar but not as bad as you. Stephan took forever to send the rims and when he did sent it he forgot the lug nuts. I called him back and he promised to sent me new lugs but in mean while he paid for the temporarily lugs that i got from discount tires. Then next week i got my replacement lugs from him. I mean they did make a mistake but they took care me. I was kind of pissed at the time when he sent the rims late without the lugs but i am over it now. However, they really need to work on the customer service part. Hopefully they will take care of you.
Yea kinda crappy business I paid them promptly but didn't get my wheels promptly and still no lugs. The wheels have been sitting in my house for a month and not on my car
Old 03-24-11, 01:22 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,257 Likes on 1,371 Posts

Originally Posted by suxeLSI003
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how vendors are rated or regulated by forum administrators?
We alert them when there is an issue posted by a member (I did as soon as I saw this post, but D2 hasn't been online in about a week).

You can rate the vendor you purchase from via the iTrader system. We have had vendors banned from the forum for repeated sales / non-delivery issues in the past. Having said that this isn't anywhere near the case with D2 who have had hundreds of CL member customers without issue over years. I sympathize / understand your complaint and believe that they'll resolve it. There often is a backstory to issues like this and not enough communication exacerbates the situation for the buyer.
Old 03-24-11, 02:17 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the heads up Dave, mistakes do happen and we made one. Rick it was good talking to you today brother, I hope going forward we can earn your business again.
Old 03-24-11, 04:37 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

I was contacted via phone call from D2 today looks like it was an honest mistake. They will be paying for the lugs I ordered and sending me a check for the amount of them I was told. I will post back when I get it to let everyone know
Old 03-31-11, 09:10 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

I did recieve a check from D2 for the partial cost of my nug nuts that I ordered from a different vendor. Everything was made right by D2 in my eyes thanks again.