Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

D2-AUTOSPORT (issue resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-11, 01:46 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D2-AUTOSPORT (issue resolved)

So I have been deciding on new wheels for my car finally make up my mind on Cordon CR-23. I see a CL sponsored vendor on here carries them so I order from D2-AUTOSPORT dealt with a guy named Stephan. I got my order invoice from them sent back to me on 2/28/11. Stephan told me my wheels would be on my door by the following Thursday. They didn't actually come until the next Tuesday no big deal. Then I open up the boxes to find no lug nuts... Ok people make mistakes I realize that so I call them back up. Stefan tells me he will send them right out I will have them in a couple days. Almost one month later several calls, voice mails, emails, no response from them and no lug nuts!

I understand they are just lug nuts but I paid them in full for my order they should supply me with everything they said they would its just bad business. I would def not recommend them to anyone and I would ask that they be removed as a vendor from this ClubLexus.

Below is a private message sent to me by D2-AUTOSPORT. I also have the invoice which states lug nuts were included in my order.

"We can do non staggered and the price will be the same but I will send you lugs for free. Total cost to you will be $1600.00 shipped with lugs and hubrings.

You can fill out your order and in the notes section you will put $1600 shipped including lugs and hubrings:"
Old 03-23-11, 01:59 PM
Lexitegra
Lexus Test Driver

Eep. Sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with D2, I'm sure it's only made worse when combined with the excitement of new goodies for the car. This might be a stupid question, but have you tried PMing them here on CL?
Old 03-23-11, 02:07 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

I appreciate the kind words just very stupid on their part my initial impressions of them were great with a fair price. I had planned to order more from them for other vehicles but def not anymore!

Im just sharing my experience because I don't want them to take advantage of other members I'm not here to bash them bad business is bad business and it speaks for itself.

Yes, I have sent them private messages as well.
Old 03-23-11, 02:37 PM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've heard a lot of good things about them. Kinda weird.
Old 03-23-11, 03:30 PM
someboy
Lexus Test Driver

D2-autosport never provided good service from my experience. Even when I was asking them quotes on wheels, they would never get back to me and this has happened many times
Old 03-23-11, 04:03 PM
Dexterr
Lead Lap

I can understand forgetting the lug nuts with your package, but not returning multiple messages is not acceptable.

But considering I'm a lawyer...give Stephan another week or so to reply. Who knows, he can be in Japan helping the victims, or worst in jail with Fat Albert for smuggling replica lug nuts.
Old 03-23-11, 04:36 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 119 Likes on 45 Posts

Wrong section bro...

Was gonna say repost because i remember reading something similiar a few months back, but realized this was just another similiar complaint. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...complaint.html

Tell a mod to move this to the "site-questions-suggestions-and-problems" forum and hopefully your issues will be resolved like how the other persons was in the above link.

Good Luck!
Old 03-23-11, 05:16 PM
SILVRLININ
Lexus Test Driver

That's unfortunate...sorry to hear that you were misinformed and left in the dark. However, I'm curious to hear the other side.

Hope this becomes resolved. Good luck!!!
Old 03-23-11, 05:35 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

Originally Posted by suxeLSI003
That's unfortunate...sorry to hear that you were misinformed and left in the dark. However, I'm curious to hear the other side.

Hope this becomes resolved. Good luck!!!
Yea I personally would too... So quick and eager to take my money but when something goes wrong or they forget something I'm left in the dark with no lugs
Old 03-23-11, 05:44 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
Wrong section bro...

Was gonna say repost because i remember reading something similiar a few months back, but realized this was just another similiar complaint. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...complaint.html

Tell a mod to move this to the "site-questions-suggestions-and-problems" forum and hopefully your issues will be resolved like how the other persons was in the above link.

Good Luck!
Thanks, I didn't see that story interesting though very similar to mine. I feel my issue looks to be more of a direct problem with the customer service of D2.

I just saw some new pics of your car in the "pic of your car right now" thread. It is now currently the wallpaper of my work computer!
Old 03-23-11, 06:02 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

I called them once just to get pricing and it wasn't great either so....ehhh....I'll stick with Clark @ VIP Auto.
Old 03-23-11, 06:02 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Many of us on clublexus have nothing but positive stories to tell about D2. They have made mistakes but in my experience they were quickly resolved. Everyone makes mistakes. Instead of all the emails and pm's, try calling Derrick. I feel confident he will make things right to the best of his ability.
Old 03-23-11, 06:27 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sorry to hear about your mishap. It is frustrating when you make such a big purchase and one of the biggest mods on your car.

On another note, I used to work at my friends tuner shop and I can see that if you don't get on an order quickly, you as a person may forget. You aren't their only customer. It still wasn't right, but unfortunate.
Old 03-23-11, 07:30 PM
SlickRSM
Pole Position

Yea im sick of waiting I just ordered some gorilla lugs and locks $50. If they do ever get around to getting back to me ill just ask for a refund for the cost of the lugs about the only thing that could make up for this mess...
Old 03-24-11, 04:36 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

hmmmm.... interesting. i usually only hear good about them. not returning calls or emails for a month is unacceptable.