Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Odor/fogging thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-02, 08:09 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odor/fogging thread

Okay, I gave it a lot of thought and decided that since it involved modifying the electronics, etc, in the Lexus climate control system I should post it in the "Lexus Electronics" thread. Why did you move it to Lexus maintenance, I don't see any way it fits there.

And I see my "links" have also been deleted. I only posted the links in the vehicle areas that I have personal knowledge that the proposed "fix" would apply, so again, why?

Or instead of "lining" it,s hould I have simply posted it everywhere? That way you would have "moved" it and the "moved" would have been its own link?

Last edited by wwest; 09-04-02 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-04-02, 08:37 PM
Daddy-O
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"Hey", "wwilly", "just" "post" "it" "on" "Edmunds"..."Oh", "you" "already" "did".

"Maybe" "the" "Gas-Electric" "Hybrid" "Bi-xenon" "Boogie" "Monster" "moved" "it" "and" "therefore" "demand" "decreased" "substantially".

""
Old 09-06-02, 02:25 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PM reply

genearch wrote on 09-04-02 23:28:
Please refrain from posting the same message in multiple forums.

Your post re: " Horrid mold & mildew odor, spontaneous windshield fogging, and NO DEFOG CAPABILITY!" belongs in the manitenance forum and no other. The threads that had no replies were removed, the one thread with a few replies was merged and moved to the proper forum.

Posting in a forum to point out a thread in another only generates additional work for the moderators.

Thank you,

GeneArch
CL Super Moderator
GeneArch:

If you read the actual post more carefully I think you will realize that it pertains to a proposed modification of the ELECTRONICS in the Lexus Climate Control system, RX300 specifically. I simply don't see it as a maintenance issue at all and I doubt that anyone who has the opportunity to read it will see it that way.

opportunity, speaking of:

I only posted a "link" to this thread, and I think that to be a lot more constructive than some of the public "flame mail" I get which the "over-worked" CL moderators seem to ignore.