Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

sunshine on daddy-o's WARNING

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-02, 05:36 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunshine on daddy-o's WARNING

Daddy-O wrote on 10-17-02 19:17:
wwest,

ClubLexus Moderators are a group of volunteers to help facilitate discussion on ClubLexus. They should not to be argued with in public when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. All members are welcome to speak with the moderator about their concerns in a polite and calm manner in private. If you have a complaint, you can contact the administrator.
Okay, here's the deal.

You stop denigrating me with your own off-topic comments and I'll do everything I can to help you as a fair and reasonable moderator.

WWEST
Old 10-18-02, 05:45 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Default daddy-0

Originally posted by Daddy-O
I am not amazed. The pointlessness of such posts is not amazing. The motivation is not amazing. It's just more of the same old off-topic hot air from an irate individual with a grudge. This from an individual who purchased not one...but two of these vehicles that were "designed for, and marketed too, the ladies".

wwest, the topic is memory function. Stay on topic.
Old 10-18-02, 05:48 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Default text

Originally posted by wwest
The topic is the lack of memory function on the outside rear view mirrors. And if anyone is off topic it's daddy-o, as usual, he can't resist getting his digs in even if off-topic.

And if you bother to ask, or check, you will find that women are generally more vocal about their likes and dislikes. Most of them will readily voice the opinion that the small aerodynamic mirrors the industry has gone to, even with positional memory, are lacking in "view" capability.

Personally I always buy a "rest of the world" drivers side convex rear view mirror to help solve the aerodynamic mirror problem.
Old 10-18-02, 05:51 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Default Warning/apology

Personally I think an apology from paddy-wagon/daddy-0 would have been a lot more appropriate than a warning.

But what do you think?
Old 10-18-02, 06:02 PM
LS400
Club Lexus Editor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you would like to discuss politics with Daddy-O, take it to PM. Please do not take your problems, with specific members, here