Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

banning

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-02, 06:43 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banning

LS400 wrote on 10-18-02 22:15:
I understand that you are fustrated and what not, but constantly posting your fustrations and differences, with Daddy-O, is not acceptable.

If you have have to dispute with Daddy-O, take it to PM.

If you continue to ignore the rules and publically rant against Daddy-O, you will be banned.

Thank you.

- LS400
Unless you can get the CL moderators, including Paddy-wagon, to cease and desist from the off-topic personal denigration, then just go ahead a ban me.

WWest
Old 10-18-02, 06:48 PM
wwest
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderators

I have understood the job of the moderator to be to keep the peace, prevent off-topic discussions from carrying the day, and stop personal denigration, attacks, on/ of other members.

If daddy-0 were simply a member I would have no problem keeping my messages as PM, but who polices the police?

I have sent multiple messages to CL administration and seemingly all I've gotten in response is an effort to have the moderators hide behind new names.