Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-13, 08:19 AM
NorCalIS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really can't believe they are still in business after all of this... Had to go through my bank to cancel the payment, because it went though already... Why charge me for something you either don't have, or won't bother to ship. How can they possibly be still making profit enough to stay open? Lexus corporate must see something in them that we missed.
Old 08-14-13, 10:21 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Well looks like I'm in trouble with VIP also. Steven can you look into my stuff
Old 08-19-13, 02:29 PM
mmendez
Driver School Candidate

Yes they did the same thing to me, just hurry up and call your credit card ASAP and put a claim on it or you will loose your money, It is a shame that they are people out there doing this can of stuff. SHAME SHAME
Old 08-20-13, 03:16 PM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

The company is full of crooks. I'm not going to mention the BS they've been feeding for months regarding my lexon diffuser order. 6 weeks ago Clark, the nicest liar there told me that the diffuser was on US soil (customs). That's 6 weeks ago. I must have sent them 8 emails between now and then inquiring about the status of this item. I've heard nothing! Everyday honest people lose jobs and mom and pop stores go out of business while this collection of unprofessional shysters is still operating. Shame on you! Unbelievable!
We're not talking about a 50 cent item here, a goddamn grand!
I hope that Karma catches us with these people.
Old 08-21-13, 02:18 AM
Defratos
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 43 Posts

We're all in the same ***** boat together.

I've already made a complaint to Lexus about VIP, just waiting for any sort of update from them.

Also where ever I see their name in any forum I warn people against going near them.
Old 08-21-13, 05:12 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

How is this POS company still a sponsored vendor on Club Lexus??? Ridiculous
Old 08-21-13, 06:25 AM
Defratos
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 43 Posts

really? never noticed they were a sponsored vendor on CL

Admins/mods please remove them as they are stealing money from your members and many others!!!
Old 08-21-13, 06:44 PM
GSTONY
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn I just ordered some springs for my gs fport now you guys are getting me worried.
Old 08-21-13, 06:50 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

GStony You might be fine just stay on top of it.
Old 08-21-13, 07:01 PM
jdmSW20
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
How is this POS company still a sponsored vendor on Club Lexus??? Ridiculous
kind of the same question i had as well. considering the percentage of people who have had good experience through them vs folks with bad ones is horribly low. why CL keeps them on here is puzzling
Old 08-22-13, 04:59 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmSW20
kind of the same question i had as well. considering the percentage of people who have had good experience through them vs folks with bad ones is horribly low. why CL keeps them on here is puzzling
Can we get a mod or whoever handles vendor sponsors to give us an explanation?

From what Ive heard, its not that easy to become a vendor and VIP autosalon is scamming CL members and continues to get away with it.
Old 08-22-13, 04:33 PM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Clark finally replied and told me that my diffuser was missing from the "big package" that arrived. I don't know why he told me 6 weeks ago that it arrived in the US. More lies...Anyway, he asked if i wanted a refund to which I say Hell Yes! We'll see if this goes through.
Old 08-22-13, 04:56 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TheHighLow
Clark finally replied and told me that my diffuser was missing from the "big package" that arrived. I don't know why he told me 6 weeks ago that it arrived in the US. More lies...Anyway, he asked if i wanted a refund to which I say Hell Yes! We'll see if this goes through.
Well, I'm waiting on a refund from them on Monday he said it was already on the way...I'm hoping it shows on my credit card tomorrow. I will keep u guys updated
Old 08-23-13, 06:26 AM
GSTONY
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My experience with them, ordered springs double clicked two orders I emailed them they reply back pretty fast and refumd one of my order. The next day they shipped my springs out and gave me a tracking number. So im pretty happy about that, they reply to all of my email in a timely manner.
Old 08-28-13, 04:25 AM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Still no refund, I'm not surprised. He's prolly waiting for the part to arrive so he can just send it to me despite him offering a refund. Doesn't want to get stuck with prepaid merchandise. If only I lived in Ca