Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-13, 06:30 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheHighLow
Still no refund, I'm not surprised. He's prolly waiting for the part to arrive so he can just send it to me despite him offering a refund. Doesn't want to get stuck with prepaid merchandise. If only I lived in Ca
Same here but I'm sure I'm not getting my part...the new owner of the company told me over the phone that the exhaust won't be build based on what occurred. I started a dispute with my CC already so you should do the same.
Old 08-28-13, 09:53 AM
kydoshin
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TheHighLow
Still no refund, I'm not surprised. He's prolly waiting for the part to arrive so he can just send it to me despite him offering a refund. Doesn't want to get stuck with prepaid merchandise. If only I lived in Ca
Hopefully your CC company can get the money back. It's been 3 months since I was told my refund will be issued. That's not including the time I've waited since I placed the order (he was waiting on the 3rd party vendor is send the money back...all BS to me)
Old 08-28-13, 10:06 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kydoshin
Hopefully your CC company can get the money back. It's been 3 months since I was told my refund will be issued. That's not including the time I've waited since I placed the order (he was waiting on the 3rd party vendor is send the money back...all BS to me)
Long as you submit a claim before 60 days with proof your CC should be able to get the funds back.
Old 08-28-13, 03:30 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the delays in communication. There are some serious changes going on at VIP within the next week that will take care of all these issues, but more on that soon.

What we are going to do is reach out to everyone on the forum that has an issue or needs a refund right now and take care of it within this week through next week.

If you have a question or need a refund, please email us at Sales@vipautosalon.com and we will respond immediately. Again we are apologize for the lack of communication but all of that is going to change right now.

Last edited by VIP Auto Salon; 08-28-13 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-28-13, 03:36 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Also to note, the message we are sending out is just a general message to all of our customers.

If you have an order issue or are waiting for a refund we can resolve it immediate, just send us a PM with your order number or name and we can look up the order.

Also you can send an email to Sales@vipautosalon.com.

Old 08-28-13, 03:41 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Well, I replied to the PM I was sent. Hopefully you guys are serious this time around.
Old 08-28-13, 03:47 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ULTSISF
Well, I replied to the PM I was sent. Hopefully you guys are serious this time around.
We are definitely serious about this, we are changing around management completely.
Old 08-28-13, 04:16 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
We are definitely serious about this, we are changing around management completely.
I sent an email to the address you posted.
Old 08-28-13, 04:32 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ULTSISF
I sent an email to the address you posted.
PM replied to and refund processed and complete. Please check your email and PM for confirmation of both.

Again we sincerely apologize for the delays, please read through that PM I sent and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

********If anyone else has an order issue please send us a PM so I can take care of it for you.

Old 08-28-13, 06:13 PM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
PM replied to and refund processed and complete. Please check your email and PM for confirmation of both.

Again we sincerely apologize for the delays, please read through that PM I sent and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

********If anyone else has an order issue please send us a PM so I can take care of it for you.
You got PM!
Old 08-28-13, 06:20 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

So far so good!! Got my refund thanks Steven!!!
Old 08-29-13, 02:33 PM
TheHighLow
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Seems like Steve has stepped up to the plate.
Old 08-29-13, 06:06 PM
JT2MA71

Received 1,587 Likes on 693 Posts

I sent an email yesterday. Haven't gotten a reply so far. I need a refund for a Lexon carbon fiber lip. I have claim through Bank of America and last I talked to them, phone is disconnected. It would be nice to get my refund soon, it's been a while. Thanks.
Ron
Old 08-29-13, 06:11 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JT2MA71
I sent an email yesterday. Haven't gotten a reply so far. I need a refund for a Lexon carbon fiber lip. I have claim through Bank of America and last I talked to them, phone is disconnected. It would be nice to get my refund soon, it's been a while. Thanks.
Ron
I'm sure Steven will reply to you.
Old 08-29-13, 10:13 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JT2MA71
Ron
Ron, I just realized that when i originally wrote down the email on the thread i wrote it wrong, sorry to bug you but can you send it directly to me at Steven@vipautosalon.com I check the sales@vipautosalon.com email and didnt see the email unfortunately. If that doesn't work, PM would also work too. Thank you.