Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Question..

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-12, 09:48 AM
KhoaNguyen
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question..

I'm parting out my Lexus and going back OEM and i have [stuff] I'm trying to sell. Everytime I try to go and post in the selling section I keep getting this message and don't know what I have to do to unlock it,

KhoaNguyen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited by Debonair; 12-17-12 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-17-12, 10:40 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 382 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
New Club Lexus members may not be able to create for sale posts in the marketplace forums until you have met a certain criteria with minimum posts and time as a member on Club Lexus.
10 characters
Old 12-17-12, 10:58 AM
Debonair
iModerate

Received 40 Likes on 28 Posts

★★★★★ Classified Forum Rules - MUST READ BEFORE POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE ★★★★★